[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyphbear

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hope everyone has a great holiday and I'm glad all of my fellow Android fans are here to help everyone else out here! Everyone is great here and always so helpful, I have been able to get my answer resolved without having to post anything since others have helped out so much! Thanks again!

iAmRyC

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend Stephanie is one of the greatest people I know. She has a heart of gold and I would love for her to have a Nexus 7 even though I myself do not have one. She deserves it.

Cody Recore

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am so thankful for my supporting parents and family. We live to get by enough, and I am in school. This would help me greatly and reunite a nice family gathering for a long, much needed, time.

Razorlord

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I want to wish my Godson Jacob a very Merry Christmas! I know your aunt and I have been very busy, and you've been very patient. I know remember my promise, minions to do your bidding falling from the sky. I always keep my promises. Can't wait to conquer some new worlds beside you!

ajkerr77

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
My beautiful little girl is such a sweetheart. She just had an amazing first birthday party thanks to our family and the work of my wonderful wife! Love you all and Android Central!

fwhminnm

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm grateful for all the generous giveaways from Android Central crew! To win one from here will be awesome. If not, I'm sure there will be plenty more chances. So thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My husband is the most wonderful man in the world! Kind, loving, caring. And Happy Holidays to everyone!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781