[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJock93

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Thank you to my loving girlfriend of almost 3 years. We've grown up together (making the mistakes that come with it), been through many losses and heartbreaks, but through it all, we've stuck close to each other. I love her very much and thank her for being an amazing part of my life.

AmaSan25

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I love my girlfriend and mother of my daughter and most importantly, i love Dildroid!! (someone should really update that app though)

Curly62

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
My wife is the greatest wife ever, and she would love for me to win her a Nexus Tablet, Merry Christmas to everyone at Android Central.....

anon(709244)

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I love my girlfriend and i'm excited because this is the first time we spend the holidays together. I hope everyone has a nice christmas and a happy new year.

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
My wife is funny, smart, and incredibly beautiful. Don't know how I got so lucky.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

caasheew

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for a great contest! Regardless of who wins , happy holidays to all. :)

Oh and my gf is really sweet an awesome person.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

AuraofVengeance

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have to commend my mother for being such a nice person. People are always trying to take advantage of that in her line of work (nursing) and all I wanna do is cut them down to size. She deserves a lot more than that In life and all I can do is tell her that I love her and hope that I can make her holiday a little brighter. She's the only family that I really have and it's great that we're still so close.

Hope everyone here has a great holiday and people around them aren't grouches, lol.

WildBill1941

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Tis the season to be thankful and reflect - and I just want to say I'm glad I have a loving family and friends to be with. May 2013 be a great year for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol