[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I would like to give a big thanks to all my coworkers who helped me get through the last few weeks...it's been a hard few weeks guys, and it'll be a few more, but we will get through it!

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to say something nice about Phil DeFranco from YouTube. I enjoy his videos and his perspective on the world. Like this thread, he seems to try to find something positve to say in a world that's filled with negativity.

uberdrive

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Just wish to thank Android Central and look forward to the weekly podcast.

Looking forward to next years Android offerings which will hopefully include microSD card slots

samquantum

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I just started listening to the podcast and regularly reading the site a few weeks ago. I have to say that (as a podcast junkie) this is one of my favorites already. I look forward to it. It's fun and informative every time. Thanks guys.

brytonic

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season!

Thank you Android Central for the great community and fantastic contests.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Schattenan

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm thankful for my family friends always supporting me and I'll do the best to support them back.
Also Happy Holidays for everyone here on the forums as well as for all androidcentral team members for their great work :) .

Foxpaw

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend is the most awesomest person I know, and she deserves to share in the most awesomest tablet I know, a brand new Nexus 7 :)

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone to Android Central and everyone in the forums!

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20