[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I already said happy birthday 2 days ago to my mom and I doubt she would be checking any tech related forum but I love you!!! Thanks for being awesome!

MikeW334

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
A huge thanks to all at Android Central for their incredible work... such an essential site for the best O/S... Seasons greetings and a magic 2013 to all!

austinmcfish

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I am pleased to have known my cousin and hero who fought leukemia at the age of 15. And also for all of the android community, always keeping me busy and giving me inspiration for career options when that time arrives. Happy holidays everyone!

Analog

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
People who volunteer at hospitals, social service shelters, animal shelters, etc. are just swell. I tell you, I just couldn't do it. I don't have the emotional strength. Let's hear it for people who do.

GreyRogue

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I love the Android Central folks, both for contests like this and for entertaining me every week with the fantastic podcast! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Nick McManus

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Wishing a happy holidays to all and a fantastic new year. Hoping to spend it with my fantastic girlfriend who might be getting a nexus 10 for Christmas! Hoping our nexus family can grow to 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12