[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

unglued94ta

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I think the Android Central Staff are the coolest around. They are my go to journalists for AOL the latest Android and tech news.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

rawdeadfish

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
all of my kids are wonderful, but #4 has been especially cuddly and fun for the past week! he is such a charmer!

sent from my transformer prime tf201 using tapatalk 2

MartaSonia Olivares

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
what a great opportunity for anyone to get a chance to win a Nexus 7. Thank you. I would love to win it.
http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites...h550/postimages/9274/nexus-7-hands-on-1_3.jpg

Welcome to the fifth and final day of our five-day Nexus 7 and $25 Google Play Gift Card giveaway, courtesy of the fine folks at Google. Read below for instructions on how to enter.

[WARN]Some folks have trouble following directions. Please read the words that are under this scary red box to make sure you're entered to win. We'd hate for you to miss out because you weren't paying attention.[/WARN]
Here's how to enter today's contest:

1. Just leave a post in this thread. Say something nice about someone. Anyone. Think happy thoughts. (Happy thoughts.) That's what you gotta do.
  2. We'll pick a winner and box up a killer tablet (and 25 bucks to spend on it) and send it your way.
  3. Only one entry per thread. (Open to everyone worldwide ...)
  4. Only one entry per person.
  5. If you won a device in the past year from Mobile Nations, you're ineligible. Gotta spread the love.
  6. If you cheat, we will catch you. Then you can't ever win any contests across the Mobile Nations family of sites. Don't do that, 'cause we love to give stuff away.
  7. Read above about appropriate pictures.
  8. Have fun, and good luck.

SplitInfiniti

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I would like to thank everyone at the androidcentral family of sites. I've been reading all about the different mobile operating systems and listening to the podcasts throughout the years.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do. It does not go unappreciated.

PowLow37

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
This year my 6th grade students wrote letters to Santa to help raise money for make - a - wish. I am forever grateful for kind deeds and good people like that. It's times like these that show us that there are more good people than bad in this world. Happy holidays everyone.

Donotdrinkdakoolaid

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
My son is the first thought/person in my mind when I wake up and the last one before I go to sleep. I want to be a better man and make this a better world because of, and for, him.

Merry Christmas Trey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy