Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes
    = I C E D R E E =

Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 2.3.4 - Stock 4.0.4

Default Re: Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!

Happy new year everybody
    I would love to post a picture of me celebrating , but this day went from regular to bad in a blink of an eye !!!
    My car broke down today & had to be towed ... twice & now gonna spend the week in the shop

Default Re: Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!

Entering for the card.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10

I'll be asleep when the new year hits, but count me in for a gift card. Thanks AC!

i wanna win.. hope i do

Happy New Years and thanks AC for a great contest!

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

Would love to win a gift card! Will try to get a picture tonight.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

Count me in. Thanx AC
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Kit Kat

Wouldn't mind another Google Play Card to ring in the new year!

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

Happy New Years everyone.

Well ain't this a final 2012 give away party!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Well ain't this a final 2012 give away party!!!!!

I'm ready to download the new Pinball Arcade Tables with this!!!

Woohoo!

Phil Nickinson likes this.

Happy New Year everyone! Me celebrating the Aggies for the New Year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!-snapshot_20121217_3.jpg  
    Phil Nickinson likes this.

Happy New Year all!!! In like Flint!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Nickinson View Post
    We had the best of intentions, really. Thirty-one days in December, 31 days of contests. But -- surprise, surprise -- holidays and birthdays and sick days caught up with us. We've already given away some 20 Google Play Gift Cards worth $10 each. And now, with but hours to go before we here in the U.S. tip over into 2013, we're finally going to wrap this contest.

Those of you who made it a little further in your math studies than we did might note that we've got 11 Gift Cards to go. And since tonight is the party night of the year, let's just get it all done in one last major contest, shall we?

First, a quick reminder that all 31 winners are also in the running for a free 16GB Nexus 4, courtesy of us. If you've won one of the daily contests, or win one of the final 11 Gift Cards, you're automatically in the running.

But let's sweeten the pot, shall we? We're going to give away a second Nexus 4, and we're going to do it in this final contest.

Here's how it's going to go down:

• Tonight's New Year's Eve. Chances are you've been celebrating. And chances are you've got a picture of you celebrating.
    • To win one of eleven (11) $10 gift cards: Leave a post this contest forum thread. Leaving any post will enter you to win one of the 11 remaining $10 Google Play Gift Cards.
    • To win a bonus Nexus 4: Post a picture of yourself celebrating the beginning of the new year, and you're in the running for the bonus Nexus 4. (The 20 of you who already have won a Gift Card can feel free to enter for the bonus phone, too. We're not excluding you.)

Get it? Leave a post to try to win a $10 gift card, leave a picture to try to enter the bonus phone. We'll run this one from now through 5 p.m. Eastern time Wednesday, Jan. 2. And we'll announce the winners of both Nexus 4s live on our podcast Thursday night, as well as on the blog.

That's it. Good luck, and happy new year!

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Thumbs up Re: Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!

I love the new Nexus in new year!!! Here i am, "working"..

Happy new year android central. I hope I can ring in the new year with one of these gift cards!

Happy new year to all the Android community!

Happy New Year Android Central, my favorite Android news source!

Happy New Year
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!-fb_img_13561227485448956.jpg  

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    ROM
    Fresh 5.2.1 +SBC#15

Happy New Year. Long time coming !

Global Posts
    452 Global Posts

One last HUZZAH before the end of the year!

Count me in, please. Happy new year!

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts

Wish me luck.

Parties are too mainstream, a new year and SAT to celebrate it. How wonderful ;_;

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast