Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Default Re: Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!

Google Play!

Default Re: Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!

Pick me. I want to pick up a couple of games from Google Play.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 1.5E

Woot
    Had to heavy crop the other people in the photo. :P

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Stuffing my face at the girlfriend's place

Phil Nickinson likes this.

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Happy New Year everyone

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Got to be honest, I would love a nice card to buy stuff on the Play Store and a Nexus 4 to play with. If I could quit my job and develop for Android, I would. Technological stuff like this changes the world, and it is awesome to be a part of it. Pick me! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase!

Greetings from struggling Egypt
    S_C_B likes this.

ROM
    Stock

My kids having a little NYE fun.
    Photo taken with my LGOG.
    [img] instagr.am/p/T7fJ_YinF0/[\img]

Pregnant wife and 2 yr old in bed...check
    Sailor Jerry and Dr. Pepper...check
    On my Transformer Prime checking AC...check
    Google Play gift card...hopefully
    Nexus 4...not likely...but I can dream
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!-20121231_233818.jpg  
    Phil Nickinson likes this.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Happy New Year people!!!!

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Happy new year to all! Here's to a prosperous new year in 2013.
    Now that that's out of the way...
    14 year old daughter and wife already asleep. Not much left for this middle-aged man.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Whatever google wants...

The nexus 4 would be awesome but having a toddler limits our partying so a pic of me just sitting at my computer sending a post to AC to win a Nexus 4 would probably not be the top pic that would win it (and rightfully so cause if it were then I would start worrying about the state of the human partying condition!) So I would settle for a Gplay card.

Happy New Year everyone

Happy new year everyone, hope i win a giftcard

Happy New Year!!

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

A gift card and a Nexus 4?!? That would make a great start to 2013! Thanks Phil!

Sent from Tapatalk 2

Happy New Year, everyone!

Happy New Year Android Central!

I actually spent most of the night between my bed and the toilet, due to the stomach virus from all the celebration food I had eaten for the past couple of days. How ironic! But to have my lovely and caring wife besides me is the best new year's celebration! Here's a picture of me in bed...

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!-img_20130101_005933.jpg  

Thanks for the opportunity!

happy new year.

Oh yes.

I could use my first Google play card!!

Happy New Year!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!-happynewyear.jpg  

Still can't post pics on AC app.

Bubba's Rezound
Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast