Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 54 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,156 Global Posts

Default Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!

We had the best of intentions, really. Thirty-one days in December, 31 days of contests. But -- surprise, surprise -- holidays and birthdays and sick days caught up with us. We've already given away some 20 Google Play Gift Cards worth $10 each. And now, with but hours to go before we here in the U.S. tip over into 2013, we're finally going to wrap this contest.

Those of you who made it a little further in your math studies than we did might note that we've got 11 Gift Cards to go. And since tonight is the party night of the year, let's just get it all done in one last major contest, shall we?

First, a quick reminder that all 31 winners are also in the running for a free 16GB Nexus 4, courtesy of us. If you've won one of the daily contests, or win one of the final 11 Gift Cards, you're automatically in the running.

But let's sweeten the pot, shall we? We're going to give away a second Nexus 4, and we're going to do it in this final contest.

Here's how it's going to go down:

• Tonight's New Year's Eve. Chances are you've been celebrating. And chances are you've got a picture of you celebrating.
    • To win one of eleven (11) $10 gift cards: Leave a post this contest forum thread. Leaving any post will enter you to win one of the 11 remaining $10 Google Play Gift Cards.
    • To win a bonus Nexus 4: Post a picture of yourself celebrating the beginning of the new year, and you're in the running for the bonus Nexus 4. (The 20 of you who already have won a Gift Card can feel free to enter for the bonus phone, too. We're not excluding you.)

Get it? Leave a post to try to win a $10 gift card, leave a picture to try to enter the bonus phone. We'll run this one from now through 5 p.m. Eastern time Wednesday, Jan. 2. And we'll announce the winners of both Nexus 4s live on our podcast Thursday night, as well as on the blog.

That's it. Good luck, and happy new year!
    Last edited by Phil Nickinson; 01-02-2013 at 09:26 PM.
    Thanked by 45:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

Default Re: Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!

A Google Play gift card would be a nice start to the year...

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Re: Win one of 11 remaining Google Play Gift Cards - and a bonus Nexus 4!

Count me in for a gift card!!

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Android Central!!!

I would love to have a gift card to the Google Play store, it'd be nice to get some goodies for my phone for the new year.

hope to win

Awesome! Thanks!

Give me one

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I'll try to remember to report back with a pic, but I wouldn't count on it! Thanks AC!

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

I'm down for freebies!
    Thanked by:

Very awesome, hope to win!

I want one of those gift cards!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Happy New Year!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

ROM
    CM10 nightlies/LeanKernel

I need to own GTA Vice City. This card would help a lot.

Count me in ... Definitely would like a good start to 2013!

Gift Card here I come!

ROM
    CM10

Well, since my birthday is today, this is how I celebrate the new year most years . [IMG][/IMG]
    Jon_shiflett likes this.

I win!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Happy new years everyone!

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

I would love to start off the New Year with a gift card to purchase some goodies with!

Thanks AC and crew.
    - Keith

ROM
    Liberty ROM

Bring it on. Happy New Year!

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

me please

Yay! Google Play gift card, lovin' it!

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    ROM
    Aokp JellyBean

Here's hoping for a gift card :-)
Page 1 of 54 1234 ... LastLast