[Closed] Valentine's Day Contest: Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
vday-contest.jpg

Awwwwwwwww. Isn't that sweet? It's Lloyd with a green heart. And a Nexus 4. And a Nexus 7. Yeah, we're falling for the Valentine's Day fanfare this year, and you're going to reap the benefits in our inaugural Android Central Valentine's Day Contest.

Wanna win a Nexus 7 and a Nexus 4? And find out how I tricked this woman into taking a picture with me? Read on for all the deets.

spacer.gif
Seeing as how I'm feeling a bit mushy this February, here's how we're going to work things:

• To enter this contest, you will need to post in this forum thread.
  • This is our first couples contest. It's going to require a picture of you and your significant other. Guy, gal, four-legged friend. Doesn't matter to us. We wanna see you with someone you care about. Or at least someone you bribed for a picture. (Or if all else fails, show us a pic of you and your beloved phone.)
  • Those who post pictures of you and your significant other get entered to win one of two grand prizes: A 32GB Wifi Nexus 7 and a 16GB Nexus 4. Plus we'll throw in a couple of sweet LloydGear T-shirts.
  • Five runners-up will receive Lloyd T-shirts.

Got it? Snap a pic your pal -- the more mushy the better; this is a Valentine's contest, after all -- and post it in the forum thread. Done. And since this was my bright idea, I'll go first. Say hi to my lovely wife, @snickinson.

A couple fine points: This one's open to anyone, anywhere. One entry per person -- so make it good. Also keep it safe for work. (If it's not safe for work, e-mail it to Jerry for safe keeping.)

We'll end this contest at 8 a.m. Eastern time Friday, Feb. 15. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

alainlafond

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Yes,
Happy Valentine's day valentina...
Hope your valentine will remember february 14th...
SDC12131.jpg
We will be on vacation where there's sun and good weather on Valentine's days...
Sharing sol y cari?os
Happy Valentive all...

Love my shoes... lol

Last edited:

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
My beautiful wife and me on our wedding day... We would both love to win the valentines day prize for each other...

aqadasy6.jpg

And to make sure the "mushy" part is covered.....

u8y8a5ys.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2