[Closed] Valentine's Day Contest: Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discovered

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
e7yhage3.jpg

Visit my girlfriends family Christmas.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

MJNaser

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I was born February 14th 1991. I love my birthday and I love my baby, Happy Valentines day to all :)

Attachments

• BUGABOOS.jpg
    BUGABOOS.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 16

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
a6yratyg.jpg

My wife and I at Breastfest 2011 showing support for the fight against breast cancer. Trying to find a picture of us has made me realize we don't take enough together. Gonna have to change that.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

brianmazanec

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
wiu22os0p

Thanks for yet another great contest-- would love to win my wife a Nexus! Here is me and my better half taking in the beauty of Sydney.

Attachments

• B&A-Sydney.jpg
    B&A-Sydney.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 11

ILoveMyTowel

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Woof!

This is me and my favouritest towel... and my chumpy pet Human. I love my towel. I think that the silly Human thinks that it is his, but it is in fact mine. It looks like my Human is not yet fully trained - he shows potential, but is a little slow sometimes. He is only Human after all, so I think I must cut him a little slackings. I have put my pawprint on my towel so that he will now know that it is mine. His leg is now also mine, as you can see. Do you all like the sparklings in the picture? I learned myself to Photoshops to show how much I love my towel. I really love my towel.

Attachments

• Philliptowellove.jpg
    Philliptowellove.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 17

thewalmartguy

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
This is a picture from our wedding. We were goofing off and this came out of it. Seemed fitting for a photo contest. Good luck to everyone.

EDIT: I forgot my manners. This picture was taken for us by Carey White Photography.

Attachments

• 196.jpg
    196.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member