Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Picture

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130228_083527.jpg
    Two Old objects. You can make one object new.
    galatians51 likes this.

I guess this photo is hard to see but I dont have a camera aside from this phone so it will have to do.

I am in the army. I am living in Korea, my phone fell out of my pocket while I was working on a chinook and completely destroyed the glass on my phone. My wife is still in the states a few thousand miles away and this is the best way I have to keep in touch with her while at work but now its all shattered and really hard to use. I NEED a new HTC One X+!!!

Here I am with my HTC EVO 4G LTE. Overall a nice phone but it's my work phone and they are taking it back soon since we are switching carriers. The new HTC would be a great replacement!

hello to everyone . my c2 nokia old friend tries me to drag down as seen on the picture and im trying to reach out super power htc one x plus. i really want to escape from the chains . pls give me a chance to get my power seriously i need to win that phone because my c2 is no longer usable and so slow when im texting and the speaker is broken. Htc one x plus has the best features ever ! it will help me in my studies to view such pdf and view my photoshopped photos in hd and i can manage my time efficiently because of advance feature . It has more speed, more storage ,more battery life .I can play music with its authentic sound feel it with exclusive Beats Audio built in and easy access to all the music you love via HTC Music hub and Sync Manager. love this phone very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-super-htc-one-x-plus.jpg  
    Last edited by calvin nikko; 03-01-2013 at 07:44 AM.

my nexus one is in dire need of retirement.. the power button hasn't been working for the last 6 months so i've had to use power toggles for locking and rebooting, and to turn my phone on i need to plug it into a charger and remove the battery, hold the volume down button, await till the charging light blinks, then replace the battery.. its the reason i now have to carry a wall charger around with me where ever i go.. please, i NEED a new phone.

I am curious to see what all the Android hype is all about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo-2-28-13-11.30-am.jpg  

Me sleeping with my old (original) HTC Desire, because that's what it does best. The battery is realy crazy. Sometimes it works with no problems and sometimes shut's down at ~40% battery. Maybe It's tired? The camera lens is cracked, too.

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-snapshot_20130228_2.jpg

This is me and my aging Mytouch 4G Slide, I need a new phone because the screen has a whole bunch of dust in it. The USB port is broken so I can't sync my phone ever, luckily I can take the battery out to charge directly from the AC adapter. Hopefully I'll win but good luck to everyone.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Ok, so here I am after my eye surgery. Took the risk to take the picture. Yes, it was crazy, but I hope it was worth it. Here I am with my 2 old phones. One Nokia c2-02 and a Motorola Fire Xt 530 which is the biggest pain. I had my son buy it for me so I could learn Android. But now I just love Android.

I hope to win the HTC One X+ because I would love a bigger screen with high resolution for my feeble eyes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130227_191426.jpg  

Come see your granddad's phone.
    It looks incredible.
    I'm on this big *** phone,
    From the Sprint shop down the road.

I'm gonna drop some calls...

Here's my awesome phone. Good thing it can still send some tex messages and make calls. Oh I forgot I'm on gradeyard shift. Freaking bored to death. An HTC One X+ will definitely do the trick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-1362065081424_trolfaceimage.jpg  

I'm all gangsta with my bb curve 8520.

The phones barely in one piece. Some keys on the keyboard are soft, some take unauthorized vacations and don't work at times.

I'm starting university in a few weeks and seriously need a new phone. The htc can double as my note taker and phone (I write everything down as my blackberry is ineffective at note taking (._. ))

Had to borrow my mothers tab to post the pic :-(...there goes my street cred
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img-20130228-wa0000.jpg  
    Last edited by Troubling_Paradise; 02-28-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Me together with my Desire HD. The Volume keys are already broken and the battery isn't good anymore

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-imag0231.jpg

I absolutely need the HTC One X + because it is the best Android Phone. My present phone is an eyesore and not fit for a technologically inclined person as myself. It cannot even stand three blocks away to the awesomeness of the HTC One X +. I have been keeping tabs on the HTC One X + since it got on the market via Androidcentral, from its mighty 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 64GB storage and long lasting battery to its amazing high resolution camera, which my girlfriend (who is a picture addict) will absolutely love !! And for capturing the best memories to its authentic sound through which I can hear music the way the artist intended with exclusive Beats Audio built in and my stressful day at work can pass by with a little ease as Gotyes songs float around my ears. I absolutely need this phone because of the above reasons and most importantly because it will make some important people to me happier.

I have a HTC EVO 4G, my wife has the same. I need the new phone for controlling my drones. The app runs on Android 4.1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130228_135942.jpg  

Red face Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

I need HTC one x+ Badly .. using galaxy fit from 2 years .. I Need that phone so that I Can do many things.. Tired of changing roms and roms to get an htc rom for my phone.. It will be like heaven to me if i get tht one x+...
    I need Htc one x+ bcoz it has great features.. And i think i m a gizmo nd i can utilize the phone as no one can do ..
    As i spend more time with android .. Rite now cant understand what to write to impress u as there are more compitatives to me in this thread . Just thinking how i can make my post unique . But cant think bcoz Htc one X+ is like something which came in my mind and blockd my brain to think unique or innovative .... Thanking You ... ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130301_012429-picsay.jpg  

ROM
    CM7.2.0-RC0 Galaxy5 Port

I need a new phone an HTC One X+ 'cause I flashed my Galaxy 5 so many many times with so many different ROMs that I'm sure it would die if I did it once more!!

I need an HTC One X+ 'cause my G5 makes me look me really ugly when I take a picture of myself!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by brainvision; 03-01-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

As you can see both my bored "and limited phone, not even a smarthphone" and my girl's friend phone are limited too! and i'm a computing engeneering student! so i highly need the HTC One X+ to improve my developping app skills!

So i'll take a nap until i get one! and get ready to the real developping apps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-snapshot_20110708_39.jpg  

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130228_163440.jpg

This contest couldn't come at a better time. I NEED a new phone because mine was stolen last night by some troll wearing a diaper screaming over and over, My Name is TRILL!!!!!!!! I also found graffiti on my wall that appeared to say @TrillTheTroll . It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts
    ROM
    Soon to be ROOTED

Really is there any reason not to pick me? Help me keep my next phone for the next 10 years!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130228_180732.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130228_180608.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130228_180523.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130228_180845.jpg  

I've had my EYE on this for phone since it was announced. Tired of TouchWiz, looking for a more beautiful skin on my Android device.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-adobephotoshopexpress_2013_02_28_17-31-10.jpg  

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Talking Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-spring_into_tegra.png

Oh, so you can call the kitty on the next roof?
    And yes, I know mommy doesn't want one made by Koreans..
    Last edited by alantsay; 03-01-2013 at 10:33 AM.

My galaxy Y pro was good enough for me as a low-end android... but I need a better device to power up my life, I'd like to be able to run some good stuff like the Tegra enhanced Shadowgun... please please please I need an upgrade here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img0088.jpg  

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X !

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-dsc00285.jpg

I took my cell phone apart when I was drunk. Now that I am awake, I have no clue how to put them back together.
    I guess getting a new cell phone like HTC One X is the quickest solution.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast