Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213
Like Tree106Likes

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Sad panda, need new phone
    phone pantech matrix makes meh very sad
    don't let panda be sad
    HTC One X+ makes panda happy !

I'm on my second screen, I need a new back, the power button doesn't exactly work and something inside rattles when I shake my phone. And it doesn't seem to know which way is up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by MidMoMonkey; 03-01-2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: messed up the pic

I lost my jax phone last week and still haven't replaced it. I'd love to replace it with this phone! Here's a picture of me before the loss and a picture of my phone. Hope that counts!

My son, Jon, broke my phone. I saw him holding it and thought to myself, what can he do? Answer: break it.

It took him about 45 seconds. I have no idea what he did, but I imagine it was something like this:

Here's a picture of the perp and a picture of myself with the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130301_202856.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-perpetrator.jpg  

My reason for needing a new phone was going to be:
    Gimme a HTC One X+, or the Nexus One gets it!

Ironically, as I wrapped up posing for the picture, the Nexus One really *did* get it, when it accidentally fell to its doom!

So now, because of this contest, I really *do* need a new phone. Ugh!

The only tiny consolation is that it was gratifying to pull the destroyed phone to pieces....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_6048-1600x1200.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_6112-1600x1200.jpg  
    Justin Cardwell likes this.

I need a new phone because I need to upgrade my worthless phone. It can really only make phone calls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-734528_4583042339108_1256462365_n.jpg  

I've had this phone since 7th grade. I do have a camera phone, but I dropped that in the toilet, so now its basically functionless. Currently, I have to use this poor, old phone from Verizon , which has only basic capabilities AKA a useless phone for today's world. I feel so behind all my friends and family because I have to yet to own a smart phone! Please help me out

I have to be in the exact right light to use my 3D Also, I desperately want to show off my sixaxis remote I need bluetooth unlocked on the newest Sense!!! Also my batteries are on their last limb. Oh how I need the ONE X!!!

Well today was a sad day,I had to bury my Motorola Triumph. So with the loss of my best buddy Trumppy, this HTC One X would make a great addition to the family. Please pick me; this would help in the mourning of this loss, as tragic as it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-picsart_1362196928183.jpg  
    bgbagz likes this.

ok, please i need to update my htc evo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-evho.jpg  

Well, all my animal friends are cheering me up. Some want me to have a smarter phone so that they may kakaotalk me.
    Others want to chat with me visually. The others just love me and they want me to have a new phone. What can I say?
    When the nature calls me, I just answer....Here I am with open arms, ready to receive. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-han_h.jpg  

Here I am with my Motorola Photon 4G. I got it as it came out on Sprint, August of 2011. The Sprint employees actually warned me that since it was a new device, it had software issues and to check out an Evo instead. I gave Motorola a chance and bought the lil guy. Glitchy he was. Glitchy he is. & to top it off, my microusb port is ruined, making it the biggest hassle in life to charge my poor lil MoPho. Please, I ask to be chosen to get the new HTC One X+. I really need the phone. Thank you.

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Calling out to anyone who receives this urgent message!!!! I Boku the last standing warrior between the evil Freezer and total desctruction of our beloved home planet am sending out a distress call to all who can hear this. I am in need of help desperately to defeat this monster Freezer. The only other able bodied warrior adryan, that was able to stand up to freezer has fallen and i am dont have enough strength to hold him off for much longer. I fear it may be the end of me as i run completely out of energy and am too wounded to keep up this fight much longer. Please i beg of whoever is listening to send another warrior, a stronger warrior to take my place with double my strenght and power as i will not be around for long but to more importantly to defeat Freezer and save everything that is dear to you and me which is why it is absolutely necessary help is sent my way. I will do my best to continue but im not sure for how much longer. This maybe the last time i am heard from so whoever hears please come as quickly as possible.

(it is a moto bionic by the way)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-battle-damaged.jpg  

Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rom

this my tired Blackberry 9850 very laggy, bad battery life, slow and sometimes freezing, i need Htc One X+ with awesome performance with Quadcore Tegra CPU, htc sense ui upgradable to sense 5. hope Android Central Choose me to win this awesome phone. Thanks for awesome contest
    Last edited by alexander_ekin#AC; 03-02-2013 at 12:39 AM.
    i love android central followme @alexander_ekin

i at least need a phone with bluetooth so that i can do chorers without having to buy a tape every week! lol

they caught me

so please i need this htc one x+!!!!

I really am misersable with my old htc phone with the screen cracked. it definetely hurts my face sometimes so please send me the htc one x
    plus!!!!![IMG][/IMG]
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #317  

Cool Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Our winners have been announced! Check out this blog post for all the details!

Thanks again to all that entered!
    James Falconer
    Community Manager, Mobile Nations
    Email: james@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @JamesFalconer
    Thanked by 22:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213