Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

I need this phone because the last time anyone said that my phone (HTC Hero) was "the best on the market" was in 2009!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130221_083400.jpg  

Im hoping to win so that i can finally throw my Samsung Galaxy Ace which is turning 2 years this month. As a student i cant really show off my phone to others. Hoping i can show it off with a new HTC ONE X+ .. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130221_233609.jpg  

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-picture-me-2.png
    I need a newer phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-sony.jpg  

My cracked OG Atrix. I had a Note 2 but had to sell it to pay bills.

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-p1010033.jpg'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-p1010029.jpg

So i was jacked and lost my already crappy phone... and moved on to a FURTHER crappy phone... its a 8 year old Sony Ericsson w610i if you even remember what that was... its all scratched and buttons are worn out and when it feels like it, it stops getting reception... and since i recently had to pay a very heavy exam fee... not gonna be able to afford anything for a while...

Please help me out Android Central...!! Could really use ANY phone right now, ESP a smart one
    Last edited by DrunkFux; 02-21-2013 at 10:40 AM.

ROM
    AOKP'ing it.

I think the photo speaks for itself in this one. This device is over 3 years old. I would LOVE an HTC One X+ to replace it. Please?

Because I'm using a Motorola i680 with a busted hinge.

I need an HTC One X+ cause my OG Droid just isnt cutting it anymore and Im having to use the work phone for everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-21-10.13.57.jpg  
    Last edited by traviscannon; 02-27-2013 at 12:31 PM.

I'm using an almost 3 years old Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000). The battery is dead after a call and the phone itself is very slow. So I could use a HTC One X+.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-gti9000.jpg  

Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    ROM
    Decks GB 1.3d

I am not amused with my Evo 4G. I want a new more modern phone. I want something that was designed to run Jelly Bean and above. Most importantly, I want the One X+ for the much higher storage capacity.

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

I have an EVO LTE. Enjoy the phone but who wouldn't want the latest and greatest? :-)

I'd give my wife my EVO and get rid of her IPhone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-evolte.jpg  

This is my LG Optimus One which can't even play 720p or Temple Run and whose battery lasts only 8-10 hours on careful usage. Android Central, please help me rotate the X on picture by 45 degree to + and give me HTC One X+ please...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130221_221622.jpg  

What can I tell you I have abandoment issues since I got this phone. Besides with Matias Duarte now on android where else can I bring back better times. Could really use all that space for my stuff that i couldn't put on this thing.

Thanks for the consideration.

PS as you can see the camera alone would be an improvement.

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-palm2.jpg

Can I vote for this guy? Because I'm totally voting for this guy. I had a Droid 2 back in 2011. I'm rocking my VZ Galaxy Nexus now, but there's some serious nostalgia with the Droid 1 and 2.

I have a dinosaur lg dare, I'm really good with electronics, I never got around to getting a good quality smartphone like the One x+, My Lg Dare is wearing out really fast.. And if I don't get a new phone soon.. I won't have one, And i'm tired of my friends joking that i'm not in the 21st century, or I never have enough money to buy a smartphone. I have enough money to buy a smartphone.. Just not a good smartphone, like the One X+
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130221_095027-img_20130221_094444-picsay.jpg  

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Cracked screen (which affects touch every once in awhile) and now my battery won't hold a charge, I have to charge it 5 times a day with normal use
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo.jpg  
    I'm trying to get my hands on as much Android stuff as possible!!!!

My Galaxy S2X is ok but I do miss having an HTC phone, I used to have a Desire and i sold it to my friend. The Desire has yet to be serviced for repair but my S2 has been sent a few times The warranty is over and I had to use my insurance to get a refurb. Point of this short story, HTC = quality!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-114803.jpg  

Me and my OLD Nokia N95 it has Symbian!!! The front facing camera is like 0.3mp so

I want that new phone sooo bad. I broke my current one so now you have to send me one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-m-1-.jpg  
    JCfromtheBAY likes this.

Me with my beaten up Black Berry Torch. need a HOX+ badly to join the android family
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-21-22.09.13.jpg  

So I spot a competition that says
    “Take a picture of yourself with your tired and worn out mobile device”
    so here is a picture of a tired worn out me with my trusty phone.

I need a new phone, because i dropped my HTC wildfire S and shattered the screen, touch screen doesn't work any more and I had to go back to my old HTC Touch 2 with windows 6.5 pro no board not only that OS is really un-useable but also handset itself is falling apart (camera lens secured by sticky tape, lost stylus, bluetooth works whenever it feels like, battery lasts for a few hours with screen off and many other things which I'm embarrassed to talk about ...)
    Last edited by beck_is_back; 02-21-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Yes, this is a picture of myself wearing a hat...and yes holding a HTC EVO 4G LTE. However, I am entering this contest in hopes of winning the HTC One X+ for my girlfriend, who desperately needs a new phone. Her's sometimes doesn't even turn on and she misses my messages...or at least so she says. So, if I was to win, I would give her the HTC One X+ and then we would be able to determine if the messages are missed...or not
    Last edited by movieguy00; 02-22-2013 at 12:28 PM.

I don't need a new phone since I've got a "classic" smartphone - the kyocera qc-6035 that still works.It's a cool phone, but my friends tell me it's time to upgrade. I'm not convinced. By upgrading to the HTC One won't I lose my geek cred?

JCfromtheBAY likes this.

I need a phone because I'm still rocking Symbian, a dead OS..so this old Nokia needs to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-02212013356_2.jpg  
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast