Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Wink Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

I would like to have a new HTC phone

Because my current one , Motorola Atrix4G, Since I ever Atrix the first Gen Nvidia Tegra2 over hot issue from long period of gaming.
    This ty phone act up constantly happening random Mal-function, touch screen doesn't response when I tend to flip some page and jumping screen as well, typing key also not response, handwriting so . Gaming for sure thumb down and I about time to throw it away. I want a new phone, please.

I need a new HTC phone .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-dscf5383.jpg  

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Well, me with my Chinese android phone cause of shortage of budget, you can see the dull camera quality and imagine the pain of using a Chinese mid-range budget phone!
    I just want to replace this with HTC One X+ to enjoy a better camera and have a multi-tasking device, don't worry, I would sent a great pic of mine with the camera of One X+!
    Just give it to me.....................!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-b1dfr0x9hv-jaxzqykwefdy_swqjir3ewtpblgeiqba.jpg  
    JCfromtheBAY likes this.

I have been praying for a new android since I dropped this Atrix. I need a new phone because my fingers get cut on this glass of my Atrix.
    I would show my face, but I am ashamed of my phone.

Channan and JCfromtheBAY like this.

Global Posts
    454 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

This is my Galaxy Nexus and I. The screen is shattered and the processor is going out after having it for less than a year. I was going to replace it with the insurance but the Verizon rep enrolled me in the extended warranty instead of insurance. They would not help me out for their mistake. It would be nice to get a phone for a different carrier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-snapshot_20130221.jpg  

Just as the masses before me, we have held out for that HTC Thunderbolt update. The 'power' and 'fluidity' of ICS should surely bring the life back into this phone and make it something worth carrying in my pocket for more than just a few phone calls. However, nonethless, it has been dissappointing. Now, it would be nice to have a decent phone to activate (and preferably on a different network) that someone would be proud to be carrying around with them. Such as...the HTC ONe X+ !

Modified via 'Snapseed'.
    JCfromtheBAY likes this.
    ayg

My Treo called, it wants to be put out to pasture!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130221_114130_257.jpg  
    JCfromtheBAY likes this.

ROM
    CyanogenMod 7

I have this Motorola Milestone which is almost dead. Some part of its screen has stopped working. The memory is so low that I cant install any apps. CM 9 has helped me at least run phone and messaging. HTC One X+ will really help me enjoy Android again as I once enjoyed until 1 year before on this Milestone. I think Milestone still is one of the best device to boast Industrial Design. It looks damn awesome. Winning this contest will help my Milestone to R.I.P. on my table because I can't throw it away.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by VyprNoch; 02-21-2013 at 12:56 PM. Reason: to update link
    JCfromtheBAY likes this.

My Nokia E72. I was going to upgrade to a GS3 when it first came out, but the T-Mobile's higher pricing made me not. Then the Nexus 4 came out and I wanted that, but it was always sold out. By the time it came back in stock I just didn't have the initial lust for it anymore.

So recently I dropped the Nokia one too many times and now there's a tiny spec of dust on the camera lense. The photos weren't the best when it was new, but they were decent. Now you can see some shadows from the dust. Also, Symbian... the ecosystem is so bad. I never installed any apps on this thing. There are no good podcast apps and no good SMS apps. The best part of this phone might be the battery life though. I can go like 5 days between charges, but that might have more to do with me only using it for calls and text messaging and never for games or any internet use.
    JCfromtheBAY likes this.

Couldn't post the picture so here it is:
    http://imgur.com/XWetJNV
    Keyboard Warrior

Global Posts
    584 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I actually don't need this since I'm locked into a contract with Verizon but I did convince my sis to get a Moto Triumph last year which wound up being a piece of junk so I would like to make it up to her and get her off Virgin Mobile.
    JCfromtheBAY likes this.

Dark eyes and dark phone would love one x+

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-imag0007.jpg

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

As you can see, I'm rocking the iPhone 3GS. been replaced 6 times and I've only had it for a year.

BIG HTC guy. G1 to the Hero to the EVO3d, I have a Tegra chip in my HP laptop also. so i know and support there work. It's really hard for me to check the site with my phone like this because the chips kind of nick my fingers. I couldnt even keep up with the live blog of the HTC One after a while because i was getting down. Student loans kickin my *** so i cant currently afford to get a new phone. STUCK IN MY CONTRACCCCTTTT noooo. this phone would knock out a few issues for me. Thanks guys an gals

My backup phone is horrible that's why I need an HTC One X I'm behind the times
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130221_144112.jpg  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

PROS:
    - User replaceable battery (access with coin, iFixit rating 10/10)
    - Amazing battery life (13 months and running, although your mileage will depend on your personal phone usage habits)
    - Easy to find buttons (different shapes for better night-time dialing)
    - clear sound on FRONT facing speakers
    - 2 piece solid moulded plastic construction feels sturdy and unbreakable, whilst remaining light and comfortable for one-handed use.
    - no lag on user input.
    - mirror, come on... does any other phone have a built-in mirror?

CONS:
    - No LTE
    - No update path to JB, still waiting on Gingerbread.
    - Power button switch is too easily accidentally activated, leading to embarrassing airline security moments.
    - No expandable SD slot.
    - incomplete number pad. 1-4 just really doesn't cut it for a smart phone these days, perhaps some of the manufacturer logos should have been devoted to extra numbers.

In short, I NEED a new smartphone... anything will do, but the HTC One X+ looks like to be a small step up.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-onex-contsest.jpg

just an average person wishing for an above average phone

if i were to win a oneX+ of the 64GB variety that day would truly be a great one, Good luck to everyone with their tired & battered phones.

I'm currently struggling with my storm 2 9550, a very frustrating device...and that was before the screen became faulty...

if i win this would be my first android device, though i ready this and other sites regularly i've never owned one. here's to hoping this contest will change that. i'm no
    Last edited by Stychill; 02-27-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Cherese19 likes this.

Need an android phone badly.. i currently own the HTC Radar, but its windows phone and its worlds apart from what android has to offer. plus the HTC One X+ is sweet. The soft touch at the back, the incredible camera, the awesome screen and hardware. Oh its just too good. Love HTC <3 they always make awesome pieces of hardware
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-wp_000792.jpg  
    CrackBerrian

Global Posts
    33,074 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0, iOS 5.1, BB10

Look what i'm stuck with!!!!!!

Rich C. (PKcable)

Visitor from CrackBerry.com!

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Well, hello, friends:

I would really love a new One X+. Why? You may ask.. Well... My iPhone 4S is very small, it is antiquated, it has no widgets, the screen is SO 2010, and I basically suffer by looking at it. With a new One X+ all those problems would go away. I would become one of you. And I would be extremely happy.

Thanks

Cheers

Calot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo-2-21-13-2.36-pm.jpg  

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts

me and my tired old Blackberry with a "postage stamp" screen

[IMG] http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDp-o7TCcAANvrv.jpg:large [/IMG]

Hi my name is Fabian Hock, im 24 years old and engineering student.
    I havnt got a lot of money, so im not able to afford a new smartphone, which wouldnt be a big deal normally BUT my 2 year old Samsung Galaxy S had a little accident last Friday.
    My Galaxy S fell into the toilet and doesnt start anymore and there seems to be no chance to repair it.

Now I am a phoneless person.

Now that it is gone, i realize how important and life improving a smartphone is in my life.

A smartphone isnt just a technical gadget, it is much, much more.

It is something you have right by your side every day.

It is the one thing that you take with, you when you leave your house.

It is the one thing that is more important than the remote control in your hand when you sit on your couch.

It is the possibility to talk to your friends whenever you need a friend, whenever you feel alone or are tired.

It is the one thing that lets you stay connected to your mom or dad when one of them is sick and you are really worried about them.

It is the one thing ,that lets you take pictures everywhere and every time ,so that you will never have to forget these important moments in life, because you will always remember
    them with just one look at the picture.

It is the one thing that gives the possibility to listen to all of your favorite music.

It is the one thing that reminds you whenever you forgot a really important meeting that could change your life.

It is the one thing that helps you to find to your job interview in time so that you can have the chance to get the job of your life.

It is the one thing that improves your life and makes it much easier to live and much more.

The HTC ONE X + would give me the chance to improve my life again.
    Thats the reason why I need the HTC ONE X +.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-21-21.10.56.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-21-21.11.24.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-21-21.12.19.jpg  

Well...perfect timing, because ol' faithful finally gave up the ghost.

She was good to me. But just the other day the battery stopped holding a charge. Strangest thing. Probably wouldn't have happened if it was an HTC.

HTC FTW!

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I smile since i'm too confused and frustrated with this curve to do anything else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-picture-5.jpg  
    Stychill likes this.

Default HTC EVO 4G Fails in College Demos

Hi

This almost 3 year old 2.3.5 Gingerbread device is used to teach the phone portion of Adult Community Ed classes on Android SmartPhones at South Florida State College in Sebring/Avon Park area of Central Florida. The phone says Sprint 4G, but it has never lived in an area with 4G. I can only imagine how nice 4G would be when trying to demo a YouTube video without hesitation. Even 3G DSL and thus WiFi, plugs up when the seniors invade the area and increase the population 2 or 3 fold. Tried a Note 10.1 YouTube video at a recent workshop and had to abandon as the college is also on DSL. The 4.3" screen was state of the art when it was introduced in May of 2010. My 60, 70 and yes, 80 year old grandpas and grandmas have Galazy Nexus', S3's, Note 2's and DNA's which way outshine the professor's antique device. Also shown is a new brochure announcing the next round of Android and Apple (my iPhone is a 3Gs with no Siri, do you want a photo?) workshops in late March. If your readers have Snowbird grandparents, let them know about the classes on March 26th and 28th.

In addition, there is a Smartphone Club in our 1200 home Tanglewood 55+ Village with 165 members on the email list with monthly attendance of 50 to 60 seniors. Retirement for me has been spent developing PowerPoint presentations on a continuing basis with a new Wireless Digital Photography workshop scheduled for early April. In spite of the old equipment, classes are well received.

So now the good news. As Phil knows, 4G LTE for Verizon and Sprint has just started to arrive in the Sebring area, so I am finally ready for a new device.

Best Regards, Frank (Sebring, Florida and Fenton, Michigan's "ElderTechTutor")

Remember, Obsolete Equipment Obsoletes the Mind
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-htc-evo-4g.jpg  
    Last edited by ffastffrank; 02-21-2013 at 06:40 PM.

I am an IT student from germany.
    In December my HTC Desire HD broke just one day after my warranty expired, so now I am sitting here with my father's old Blackberry Storm 2 which is partly broken. Its Browser can't even manage to properly display AndroidCentral
    Plus, as a music lover, it hurts me most that this Storm 2's headphone jack is broken so I cannot listen to my music
    Even my jeans get damaged from that phone as it's too big (in height).

Also, I used my DHD for learning mobile app development, as I plan to make it my studies' final project, so I need something new to present it on...

I used my poor Photoshop skills to make you a 5-megapixels-story-of-my-life.
    Please help me
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast