Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Motorola Atrix

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130221_122231.jpg

Had it for as long as you could, and while I love my phone, Motorola decided to screw us out of the ICS update. I am a poweruser of all things Android. I have, can, and will flash anything that looks remotely interesting from the development community, regardless of how raw is the Alpha/Nightly/Leak, but I feel as though the Atrix has, for the time being, reached it's limit. The dev community is hard at work trying to unlock all that hidden potential, but I would sure love another great toy to further fuel my gadget tinkering addiction.

If you guys decide to reward me with this phone, you can be assured that I will use it to it's fullest potential available. I will test, as I already do for the Atrix and Nexus 7, the very latest development efforts for all the talented people out there working in the development community.

This is me and my Nokia N78-Too-Ancient-To-Function. As you can see, I have scotch tape and also masking tape on so that the back cover wont flip open while am talking to avoid the battery falling off. I've always been looking at the HTC One series and what better way to begin my experience using a smart phone by getting a HTC! I need Android!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-picture002.jpg  

Thumbs up LG Rumor Reflex

I bought this phone about 4 months ago. I've left it at atleast 6 places and lucky me this phone is so horrendous that no one would dare steal it. This phone is so bad that I can't even find any ringtones or games to play on it. I get embarrassed when I get calls cause of the stock ringtones. A new phone would make my day and probably even make my year. please pick me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130221_190549-713259817.jpg  

Default Re: LG Rumor Reflex

I see a lot of good potential winners here. But not me. My 6-month old Galaxy S3 is going great. Hope to use it as my daily driver for a long time.
    mohnja likes this.

My Nexus S, front and back. To be honest, it's not that tired or worn out. It's still a pretty good phone. But it's getting old and a bit slow. So clearly, I absolutely NEED a new HTC One X+!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-lzc7udu.jpg  

I absolutely NEED a new HTC One X+ because my phone is dead...won't power up, absolutely dead phone! Thank you!

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-android_central_2-21-2013_crossoldier_htc-one-x-contest.jpg
    tgp

Global Posts
    1,767 Global Posts

Windows Phone? Are you kidding me? Of course I could use a new Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I have the original Galaxy Note that has been dropped only twice in a year with the case on. It has dings on the edges and I would love to win a new smartphone.

My nearly 3 year old LG Optimus V is still on 2.2 Froyo with a 3.2 inch screen (way too small for my liking). Oh, how I need to win the One X+.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130221_202523.jpg  

Pretty sure you guys don't even have an unlocked version forum on this for this phone. HTC WILDFIRE (G8).
    Its crappy as its pushing basically 256mb of ram! fun............... and the screen is a fake replacement, dead pixel spots as the lcd got replaced with a cheap one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo_00001.jpg  
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

'Cause I still don't have a smartphone...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-121218-160835.jpg  

I'm using an LGPrada3.0 p940 and had to forum it out to get it to ics.
    The OneX+ would definitely fulfill lots of my longings:
    1. MORE BATTERY
    2. WAY better camera. The quality should be way better next time.
    3. More metal music
    4. Better music experience thanks to beats
    5. And more development and mods/tweaks to do. More xda stuff to do! Yay!

Thank you and good luck to us!

Had a s2 bought it for ma bday... got damaged 3 weeks later due to a flood in ma house. Got this... has a scratch. It works but i would love to get cool phone back

so here i am with my phone
    the one LG abandoned the O3D that cant get through 7h on with light use because it needs a recharge and front and back cameras are pretty bad
    and brightness always in minimun so i can barely last the 7h... maybe thats why LG abandoned it who knows
    well it got 3D but i dont use the 3D :/ so there it is.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Fixed income and a Samsung Blackjack II. I need to join the 21st century ... please!

I get about two hours on a charge and 2(1?)G speed!

ROM
    stock

Hi, my name is Sibin Maynalovski. I am from Bulgaria (hope that does not make you scratch me from the list, hehe). I oance had HTC HD2 with Android up to 4.1.2 and WinPhone 7.5 dual boot. Unfortunately its touchscreen broke and now I'm stuck with two Sony Ericcsons - c905 and this on the photos - k810. I love HTC, I think that this is the best brand for smartphones and I'll just LOVE to have this masterpiece - HTC One X+. So please please please pick me up so I could continue to spread the word how beautiful and easy to use and adorable are HTC phones. Thanks in advance!

WCAL_Thrasher likes this.

I had an android phone(a worn-out Samsung Galaxy Ace, was my primary phone with) but it was stolen, so I took my Motorola SLVR L7i back from retirement, and I need a new smartphone so that I can finally retire this one and catch up with what's new on my beloved android OS.

2 nokia's in the house, a 6650 and a 2610...i wanna go back to htc!
    'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130222_015037.jpg

Introducing the Nokia 5233!
    With a beast CPU: 434 MHz ARM 11
    2 Megapixel Camera with no Secondary Camera! Innovation at its finest!
    But wait there's more!
    not 2GB, not 1GB, not even 512MB, but 128 MB OF RAM, Truly spectacular.

Yeah I need that HTC One X+
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-854976_499945430046745_496523801_o.jpg  

hey!

this is my Nokia 5228, I know it's not the best but I'm satisfied with it...

anyway, the reason why I absolutely need a One X+ is for my girlfriend, she's awesome, and she really could use a new phone and it would be great if I could give her as a gift One of the best phones around
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-imgx132.jpg  
    Last edited by popescuvictor1; 02-24-2013 at 08:19 AM.

broken screen
    'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-imag0520.jpg

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-lg696.jpg
    Well. My phone has been acting funny, and the dog is looking sideways at me, like he's scared or something....and I've got this pain in the side of my brain that won't go away....I woke at 3 a.m. this morning...someone was whispering to me and I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, like it was some old, dead language. And I live alone.... I've got an LG Optimus Elite and there's this kinda greenish stuff dripping out of the charging port and when it gets on my skin IT BURNS, OHGODITBURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Er...anyways, I could use a new phone.......... >B^O

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Time for this old Droid X to retire. The black dots on the screen are getting tiresome to read through.

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts

I had the palm pre plus until 2 months ago and i was given the htc thunderbolt as a gift, instead it was a curse. I was soon to realize the mistake i made the screen is unresponsive in multiple areas along with the headphone jack does not work. I cannot purchase another phone due to the fact that i am in financial troubles. Okay let me say this, i need that phone! -___- i promise it will be cradled as a baby everyday and i will do anything for it! thank you!

Hey, this is me with my Nokia 5800, i have been using it for around four years now.No doubts, its a great phone but unfortunately not android.
    I am yet to taste the android flavor. I was going to buy a budget android phone, probably in the Q2 of this year.But when i saw this post, i really did want to try my luck. I am a student, and this phone really doesn't come in my budget, but still there is no harm in trying luck.
    Thank You
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-01022012378.jpg  
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast