Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

'I wish I had two extra hands, so I could give the HTC Thunderbolt ICS update four thumbs down.' Seriously, the TB is old and moldy due to the update that has crippled the device. The lag-time on apps opening embarrasses and infuriates me on an hourly basis. The Tegra-powered HTC One X+ would make everything right again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-imag0115.jpg  
    Donmeister85 likes this.

This is a Samsung Captivate, a Galaxy S phone. Galasy S 1. I got it in 2010 after getting back from Korea. It's the third or forth one I've had, with warranties and all, but it's lasted. Having said that, she's choppy and sluggish and long in the tooth! She's rough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-22-08.51.48.jpg  

My "T" Desire, the H and C fell off years ago, which is now struggling after almost three years of ownership...

I still use it daily but it's becoming such a pain when it's constantly telling me it's run out of space and prompts me to delete apps. Ironically it then prompts me to install yet more updates which there simply isn't room for! I wouldn't mind but I've only got about three of my own apps on there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-b95f3e7e7d0011e2974122000a9e2969_7.jpg  

My wife recently purchased a nexus 7, this was my first experience of using jellybean and it blew my bloody mind.
    Was happy with this lg cookie emailing looking at word docs and spreadsheets.
    But now realize how far out of touch I was with these new smart phones that I feel about of a d*** for not jumping on this band wagon.
    Please help me to jump on board and push my productivity through the roof.
    Plus the smugness of my wife is super high.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130222_141658.jpg  

My HTC HD2 is about 4 years old, I've replaced display 2 times

My HTC HD2 is about 4 years old, I've replaced display 2 times
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-22-16.38.17.jpg  

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Because while my Desire for HTC knows no limits, mi OG HTC Desire is at it's limits.
    'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-22-17.33.04.jpg

Me rockin the Samsung Galaxy S Captivate. It's been a great phone for the past 3 years or so, but even though it's running Jellybean it's time for a new phone!! It just can't keep up like it used to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-22-10.54.59.jpg  

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

My windows phone is now 1 year old and am bored due to lack of apps and notification centre. Dire need of an android and that too wanna try HTC bcoz I hate Samsung.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130222_224612.jpg  

Ye ol' Nexus One. This phone has been awesome and I love it, but its over 3 years old now. I mean, this thing is legit. I ordered this beast the day Google launched it. I've even got the 'dust under the screen' problem many people complained about(I complain every day about it). I really need an upgrade and the HTC One X+ would be awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-nexusone.jpg  
    Last edited by Dion Munk; 02-22-2013 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Photo.

Galaxy S Captivate here, acquired in fall 2010. It's seen better days. Had to buy an extended battery due to the original one crapping out after 2.3 was installed. =/ Broken screen, sketchy capacitive touch, all around a clunker. Running 4.2 at the moment, but it just can't handle it as well as others.

Well I think the picture explains itself. Stuck with an iPhone and would love to switch over to "the dark side" and winning this would allow me to be back on team Lloyd. 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-image.jpg

My old SE (r.i.p) W850I is more than 6 years old ;( I think it's is time to get new phone with smart functions. HTC would be amazing choice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-sp_a0152.jpg  

The worn out feature phone... Need a smartphone badly to help complete my daily tasks better ~

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130222_111629.jpg  

Tried all ROMs on my Nexus !! Developed and themed all i could ! Time for a change !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-69462_10152256057405414_1655939214_n.jpg  

My DInc went swimming with my grandson's turds...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-imag0610.jpg  
    Donmeister85 likes this.

My phone is the oldest phone here, it's a LG Voyager from 2008 and as you can see the photos are not good at all. I'm due for a new phone like the HTC One X powered by Nvidia Tegra. I would be the happiest person and appreciate it more than guys complaining about a 2 or 1 year old android phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-0222031431.jpg  
    Last edited by Karydes; 02-22-2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

I need this phone, because Sidekick sucks. I need an Nvidia device period.

This is a picture of me and my LG Optimus S! Although, through the help of the great developers on this forum such as TheKraven, it is currently running 4.2.1...it's still an Optimus S!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-lg_me.jpg  

Broke my Galaxy Note's glass
    Lol just kidding just need a better phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-picture004.jpg  

Nexus S overheating sometimes...now laggy, heard HTC One X+ is the bomb, so hoping to win one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130222_163413.jpg  

This old Motorola Flipside is killing me. It's gotten so spastic I had to sneak up on it in the dark just to get this picture! Stuck on Froyo with the crappiest touchscreen ever made, slide-out keyboard that only works half the time, and NO STORAGE. Even Link2SD is no help. Save me from ancient device hell!

moto backflip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130222_181634.jpg  
    FjT

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Just cuz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-21_12-36-28_736.jpg  

Hi There,

I had a beautiful HTC Desire C phone that I took care of and enjoyed big time until my cat stole it from me one night while I was asleep. Who on earth would bite the screen until it cracks? My cat!
    I miss my HTC and if I win a new one X+ I will make sure that this monster can't get his fangs on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img-20130222-wa0002.jpg  
    droidmyme likes this.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast