Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

[IMG]picture010.jpg[/IMG]

Dear AndroidCentral,

Don't tell the boys at CrackBerry, but I need a change from my BlackBerry 9650. I need a new operating system, one with a functional browser and a living ecosystem. Over the years, as BB's reputation has declined my phone has become the **** of countless jokes. If I had the HTC One X+ I would finally have a phone that my classmates wouldn't make fun of! My BlackBerry Needs a vacation and I need a slick new device. I deserve this HTC One X+, and I need something to save my dignity amongst my friends.

Sincerely,
    Dustin Meeks
    Future HTC One X+ Owner.

Well I would like a shot at winning. For the record I've been trying to upload a pic, but I keep getting error messages.

*edit* Finally, there we go

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-tegra-contest.jpg
    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by droidmyme; 02-27-2013 at 09:40 PM.

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-image201302230001.jpg

I need a new phone because this one is "fat" and slow a single core 800Mhz LG phone can't even run simple phone functions properly

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

My HTC One S was run over by a car a couple weeks ago (you can see the motherboard!).

I'm now using an old Blackberry Curve 8520 . When I go to androidcentral.com it only loads the logo! That's no way to live

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Dear Lloyd, HTC and Android Central,

I absolutely need this new HTC One X+ because I am dying for a new device. As you can see from my photos I am using an outdated carrier unlocked T-Mobile Razr 2 V8 model. Got this thing back in 2005 as my first phone with internet capabilities. However it has recently ceased working. It won't recognize any SIM card you put in it (T-Mobile or otherwise). Hence I had to suspend my carrier's service and pay them out to do so. As I am a student and only work part time I cannot afford to buy a new phone so it would really help me out if you guys could help me re-connect to the digital world. It sucks to have to use a computer all the time to communicate with people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130222_144646.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130222_144703.jpg  

Man u know i really need this htc man..
    fed up with this phone (nokia 500). my phone comes under symbian belle series but, except my phone all symbian belle phone have GPU
    and it dont have much app....
    I replaced my touch screen for almost 3 times..im fed up with this ....really want HTC One X+ tegra powered..wow..
    symbian sucks..android rocks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-snapshot.jpg  

i need one because this is too green.

If they're making them smaller and smaller, then smaller would probably be better...

Last edited by rich121tech; 02-23-2013 at 03:37 AM.

HI ANDROID CENTRAL!

THANK YOU!
    mohnja and Fabian Hcko like this.

That's me and my very old,worn and tired Nokia N-gage. As you can see I'm teaching him to use my grandpas walk help device, beacuse he is not the youngest around anymore, he wants to keep up up with me and go anywhere with me but he just can't =(.
    Scares on his face are countless, his life with me was very very hard. After 10 years I stopped counting years...
    I need the HTC One X+ because N-gage told me he would love to see the One X+ as his successor, to be by my side everyday, and only than he could lie down and go for a long long long sleep... And I would love to own an One X+.

mohnja likes this.

meet my samsung precedent.
    its old and incredebly small.
    my fingers are too big to type on it, and i hate auto correct.
    its battery is shot, even doing every trick i can think of, [underclocks, and battery memory wipes] it still only last 4 hours with light usage.
    its worth about as much as a dinner at chillies for one. it was on sale for 30 dollars on black friday.
    It wont run firefox because it dosent even have 512mb of ram, only 300 and somthing. it also only has 300mb app space. always running out.
    its locked to straightalk being a cdma device, unlimited data of 2gb, what a joke.
    its slow.
    its stuck on gingerbread due to driver compatability of the cammera.
    and last but not least, it overheats under normal usage [no overclocks]

i realy would enjoy the htc one-x
    i have been thinking of getting one anyways. its a solid phone.

as you can see from my picture i take good care of my devices [case and screen protectors] so it would have a good home.

and to compleate the cycle, if this phone was givin to me, i would in turn, give my phone to a needing individual as well.
    Last edited by prepaidguy9081; 02-24-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Apparently my photo didn't upload to the page, any advice about how to fix that?

ROM
    Omega V12 | Adam 1.6

This is my 3 year old Samsung I9000.
    Although running Jelly Bean CM10.1 it is becoming really slow and gets out of RAM all the time..
    Also I love to take good pictures and this is not one good piece for it.
    HTC One X+ would have a great life combined with mine

I9505 | ROM: Omega V21 | Kernel: Stock | Modem: XXUFNA5 | Bootloader: XXUFNA5

I need that HTC One X+ because I have big man hands and no one with big man hands should be seen with a phone with a 4" screen in 2013. My Galaxy S2 died on me halfway into my 2 year contract, so I resorted to purchasing this Captivate Glide off of craigslist, hoping I could tough it out a year - it's been rough. Small screen, nearly no internal memory, hardware keyboard that I never use...

I have a HTC Rezound that I've had for about a year now, and I've been pretty happy with it, but the battery life is terrible. From what I've read on AC, the HTC One X+ is everything that the Rezound should have been, down to the crappy battery life! I can't think of a better replacement!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo-2013-02-23-09.36.jpg  

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

Cool Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Here's a pic of my really old Galaxy S II with a cracked screen and buggered up body. While its definitely old, I love this phone to bits as its totally unlocked, rooted, overclocked and being a flash maniac, seen its share of custom ROMS!

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_0448.jpg

Why do I NEED an HTC? Simple. I need a device with more powerrrrr, better screen and a heck of a lot better build quality (sorry sammy; but you deserved that one!).

So please oh please pick meeeeeee!

P.S. That's me on the screen of my SII!

ROM
    CM9-Oxygen

By Primus...the tired old LG Optimus S...now this is what you'd call a relic from Jurassic Park. She's been fun, but running CM10 has been a mighty struggle for her (and forget about running CM10.1, with all the apps I have, I could get rid of some and she still can't hang). I'm not a big HTC fan (crap battery life), but for the love of the Allspark, I NEED A NEW PHONE!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130223_135108.jpg  

It would be great to receive an update 4 my "old" mobile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photos.jpeg  

Please android central I need a new phone my n9 is pretty busted. I use duck tape to hold the sim tray in place and the screen clicks like the one in the storm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-dsc01824.jpg  

Wait, this phone isn't tired...
    But my beard could use its own, I'm tired of it borrowing mine to make calls.
    mohnja likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Me and my HTC Thunderbolt has lost its lighting power
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-me-my-thunderbolt.jpg  

Do I even have to say anything?

What's up, Android Central?

I'm still using an HTC Inspire 4G (Desire HD) and, even though it's rooted and has been flashed multiple times, always seems to find its way back to being slow, buggy, and unstable. And let's not forget that due to an *ahem* skating mishap, the phone's camera has been rendered useless for the past year or so (and I'm told the One-X has a beautiful camera, what with its fancy 'image-sense processing chip'). A new HTC One-X would be an AWESOME replacement for a bad choice of a phone. I'll be waiting for one for a while though, since the whole 'college kid budget' isn't really conducive to getting a new smartphone (at least when purchased outright, as I think it would be best to do - subsidized plans suck!).

Last edited by Patman27; 02-24-2013 at 04:34 PM.

developing android apps with an emulator is difficult. I need the tegra power to play with OpenGL ES !

This is me and my Magic.
    The Magic is an old classic member of the HTC family. And I, too, am an old classic member of an HTC family: my eldest daughter uses an HTC Sensation, my wife a Desire S, and I used to have an Incredible, until I lost it in a river while fishing (no, not even a bite!). I have four other children who will, do doubt, demand their own HTCs before long.
    So I am back to the Magic.
    But I travel a lot as a musician and the old Magic (while amazing for its day) is not up to video calls of today's quality.
    I need the new HTC One X+ because I want to be part of my family, even when I'm away.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast