Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

This is what my daughter uses. Not very reliable anymore. She had an emergency at school and this phone failed. Wouldn't turn on and battery was charged. Had to remove the battery to get it to work. The phone still does this occasionally. Was a very scary situation. She truly needs a new phone. Wishing everyone luck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    The GODZILLA Rom

Got suckered into a two year contract to an atrix HD which isn't a bad phone at all. But then came the boot loops. Six times! So now I'm stuck with this iPhone 3g for another year and a half

Hi, i have sony xperia ion (actually he have). I really need new phone. Because when I need to call or send a message 3rd world war beginning with my son.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-imag0131.jpg  
    mohnja likes this.

This is my good old Samsung Galaxy Note from AT&T. It provides me 4G speeds however my battery life is kind of mediocre & I dont know why When I use the phablet for some minutes of gaming the screen and the back side gets way too hot and I have to stop afraid to burn out the circuits inside. The most horrible problem with this device is the black clipping the screen has. Pictures and movies cannot be appreciated since they look awful. If I had the HTC One I could run all my favorite apps smooth and clear without having to worry about battery life or the screen heating up. My media gallery and movies would look 1000 times better! And lets not forget about the amazing quad-core processor it comes with. The HTC One camera will take care of all the pictures I take and all the funny, sad, and inspiring moments that may happen. 4.7 inch screen + 469 ppi = AMAZINGSCREENRESOLUTION&AWESOMENESS!
    Keep up with the amazing giveaways & good luck to all!

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rom / Non-Rooted

My wife is still rockin' a BlackBerry Bold, the original one! It's time to get her into the Android world!,

Here's a shot of me and my (now old) HTC Incredible S. I must say that the Inc S has been a great friend these past two years and has been trustworthy. But with a heavy heart I must now upgrade it

I really REALLY need the One X+ because the Incredible S has become laggy, does not run Temple Run2 without lags, I need a larger screen and I SO BADLY WANT TO WIN A DEVICE FROM THIS AWESOME SITE! I would be truly grateful if I won - *makes huge puppy eyes while holding a "pretty please" banner! Please choose me!*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-image-1-.jpg  

Why do I absolutely NEED a new HTC One X+ from Android Central?

Because my HTC is old and... wait for it... runs Windows.

I'm using an old version of HTC, but I really need a new one since thing one is worn out plus my older son is playing all the time and then drop it and the young one just takes it away from me when I'm talking to someone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-dsc_0194.jpg  

Cool Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Here is I and my Galaxy Note 1, in facrt I don't really need a new phone but it has some little defects (breaks in the cover, not my fualt and speed...) so a brand new phone would be great!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_0091.jpg  

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Hi Android Central!

I used to have an iPhone 4, which my little (gossip) girl used all the time to text her friends (hehe), but then she broke it , she told me she was sorry (see pic) but this momma was forced to use her old 2G iPhone... who even uses this thing anymore?! I can barely surf the internet and the screen is horrid..plus, remember no copy and paste?! So please, give us both the gift of a new HTC One X+ to play with!

We absolutely need one because we're so over Apple! We love Android - we could use the extra storage capacity, the increased speeds and we would stare in awe of the beautiful screen. I would download lots of toddler apps for her too..and of course - I would use the camera to death to take pics/videos of my adorable lil one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-htc_contest.jpg  

ROM
    Jellybean Baby

Look at this pos. Nuff said.

I have a droid bionic, and I'm stuck with it for a little over a year now. Not a terrible phone, but I need something new. This thing is starting to age and the touchscreen is showing signs of dying. Aside from that, I NEED something current. I love everything android and the One X+ is the phone I've absolutely been dying to get.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

That's right, I have a Tiger Game.com!

"Experience blistering graphics powered by this Sharp SM8521 8-Bit CPU, displayed on a vivid Black and White, with 4 gray levels 200 x 160 resolution screen."

Highlight

"data storage entirely dependent on the button battery, and failure of this backup battery will erase any high scores or information stored on the console."
    "small lineup (only 20 games), poor quality of some games, lack of third party support, and poor distribution"
    "very slow screen updates (known as "ghosting"), which makes fast moving objects blur and particularly hurts the fast-moving games Tiger sought licenses for"
    "Tiger's website and the included manual give incorrect instructions for setting up a Game.com for internet access."
    "The touch screen with fairly low sensor resolution along with no backlight, so it lacks precision and makes it hard to see the on-screen controls"

Haha, this thing is the worst, but I thought it was going to be cool when I was in middle school....
    Also my phone is a Gnex with a cracked screen

Unhappy Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

My broken S3 . in need of one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo-2-25-13-11.07-am.jpg  

My sorta-trusty ol' Infuse 4G gave up on me a few weeks ago so I'm back to the razr days.... It powers off every now and then and sometimes it doesn't come back up, but atleast it works!!.... I had a One X before, but 3 weeks in, my little cousing dropped it and the lcd broke.... $200 dollar repair, so instead I sold it for parts and bought a used Infuse 4G for $80, but a month in it just shut down and never came back.... Now I'm 'rockin' my old razr v3xx 'till my contract ends in what, a year and a half more?? I could really use this One X+, but still good luck to all! Some might need it more badly than me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-25-16.30.07.jpg  

My HTC Magic.
    I need a HTC One X+ because first of all I love the HTC brand,and I really really really wish a TRUE SMARTphone ! Not those low-budget ones... semi-smartphones as I call them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-imag0016.jpg  

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

I have a Gnex and still love it. No need for an HTC, just thought I'd play along, lol. Good luck everyone!

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Me with my Very old nokia phone (my galaxy mini just died)! I just need a smartphone! And I want it android
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-dsc_0828.jpg  

My Padfone 2 camera is suck (a lot of noise). I need a nice phone camera like X+ as they said "Amazing Camera Authentic Sound" My dad bought this phone for me to replace my Galaxy S2 that I had bought it by myself and drop it in the toilet(). I want a phone that I can find by my own and give Padfone 2 to my dad (He still using Samsung GT-C3312).)
    Last edited by MunMaRu; 03-01-2013 at 09:58 AM.

I wish I could move on from the Jurassic Era to the new world. I mean having this Nokia 3210 and have it replaced with an HTC One X smartphone with super packed features will be great. I'm excited having a new phone with great camera, processor and robust design. I think this is the one that could make me smile.
    Last edited by Karl Christopher Curan; 02-25-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSPx

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130225_211231.jpg

I have a two year old HTC Inspire and I need an upgrade.

For out of fear of embarrassment and security reasons I can not show my face. Call reception sucks but my bill is really cheap.
    'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-p9240004-2.jpg
    Thanked by:

Thumbs down Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

No joke, this is my ONLY phone, it's very old and lame. Need I say more??!! Pick me, pick me!!! I need to get caught up with technology,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-lamephone.jpg  

This is my Alcatel OneTouch 983. I'm studying abroad in Ireland and relying on this (the cheapest phone in the country) to keep in touch with friends, family, and my wonderful boyfriend since my Droid Bionic is absolutely worthless here. Even with the two phones it's a struggle to communicate and both take pretty terrible photos.. I've been making weekly trips into Dublin just to fix the phone.. It would be lovely to have a working phone with a nice camera to stay in touch with everyone!

I remain unimpressed with this device..
    Last edited by kellis335; 02-26-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    Thanked by:
    WCAL_Thrasher likes this.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast