Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Hi Android Central,

This is my one and only entry
    I may sound a bit greedy
    But I can't help but be needy
    For a HTC One X+ that is a beauty

So now I post one reason
    Of why I should take the prize
    To help you with your decision
    And picking me would seem so nice

For some reason I have got a rule
    won't buy a new phone unless it's broken
    Stuck now with an antique Nokia I'm truly not jokin
    So please take pity of me I am such a fool

I hope the one reason I presented here
    Could win the prize I want so dear
    Please say the words I want to hear
    And then I would have the best reason to cheer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-new-image.jpg  

This is my 2 year old HTC Evo 3D phone 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-evo3d.jpg

and here's another piece of my 2 year old HTC Evo 3D phone 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-evo-3d-broken.jpg

As you can clearly see.... I think i am in need. The phone still works, with some touch screen issues, but i am holding out for the new HTC One X +1 !!!!!
    Last edited by tigerNamedtony07; 02-26-2013 at 10:24 AM.

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts

Don't make me beg for a new phone!

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

I'm using htc one x and why i want is htc one plus is because of its quad core 1.7 ghz tegra 3 processor which would help in latest updates and apps and because of is its sexy combination of black with red lights and the other thing is of 2100 mah battery...these are and many other things of one x plus which I don't find in my htc one x
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-imag0019-1-.jpg  

I was waiting for a good replacement of my long serving companion SE C905, HTC One X+ is a very good bet....
    I want this beast of a phone, with 64 GB Capacity, 4 core Tegra raw power, good screen and a lovely built body....it is a mouthwatering proportion...it sleepwalks through the menu with sheer smoothness and arrogance....android at its best one a powerful machine...what more can i ask from a phone...this one is for me.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-picture-me-2.png  

I was waiting for a good replacement of my long serving companion SE C905, HTC One X+ is a very good bet....
    I want this beast of a phone, with 64 GB Capacity, 4 core Tegra raw power, good screen and a lovely built body....it is a mouthwatering proportion...it sleepwalks through the menu with sheer smoothness and arrogance....android at its best on a powerful machine...what more can i ask from a phone...this one is for me.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-picture-me-2.png  

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo-2-26-13-12.07-pm.jpg'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo-2-26-13-12.07-pm-2.jpg'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo-2-26-13-12.07-pm-3.jpg'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo-2-26-13-12.07-pm-4.jpg
    Just Look at it Dead Pixels Shattered Screen No Ics (ginger bread 2.3.5) Slow. I Need A New Phone and HTCs are the best

Well it's the original Galaxy S, so it's slooow and long forgotten when it comes to being updated. Something as rock solid as an HTC wold be awesome.
    Sent using Tapatalk 2

Look at this ancient thing. It runs slow as molasses, has a giant crack on the bottom left, and randomly shuts down all throughout the day unless it's plugged in. I'm also a poor grad student who can't afford a new anything at the moment.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    685 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.2.2 Tablet/4.3 Phone

I've got a Motorola Droid BIONIC with ICS and have had it for close to a year now. I'm close to my renewal for a new phone with Verizon but don't want to lose my unlimited data by re-upping. I like the looks of this phone and it looks like I'd be happy with this phone if I should be so lucky as to be able to win one.
    Cindy
    ---------------------------
    My Android Wallpapers Site
    http://cindysandroidwallpapers.wordpress.com/

Don't think i need to say much
    badly in need of a new smartphone
    the htc one is probably the best ''one'' out there
    looking to go forward with android[IMG]http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=don
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-6095644-business-man-wearing-sunglasses-showing-nokia-mobile-white-background.jpg  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

I'd love to win that HTC One X+!

I'm on a mini-horse, in a gym, making a phone call with a banana.
    Why? Because that's seriously faster than making a call with my current HTC desire Z (G2)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-p2270001.jpg  
    tigerNamedtony07 likes this.

Living with my beloved htc hero have been a workout! Its my gateway into android! Htc oneX+ would be good replacement for my htc hero's retirement!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130227_131847.jpg  
    mathiasjk likes this.

Thumbs up Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

First of all i want to mention that I absolutely NEED the HTC Once X+!!!
    I have an iPhone 3 (Not even 3s) and using it for the past 4 years made want to kill it!

I became a huge fan of Android after i bought Nexus7 when it first came out. Absolutely amazing experience!
    The iPhone i have is so outdated that i can't even upload music from iTunes library anymore. It takes (i timed) 27 seconds to launch a camera app. Battery life is shorter than of a fruit fly! OS is outdated i cant use most of the apps from the app store. And don't get me started on iTunes...
    I'm going to be a (first time) dad in April, so being able to capture precious moments and record a video with a phone on a fly is a must for me in a very near future.

Should i win a phone from Android Central, i will:
    1)Keep AndroidCentral background wallpaper as long as the phone lives.
    2)Purchase all accessories for the phone from the ShopAndroid.com
    3)Make it my mission to convert at least 5 of my friends from crApple to Android.
    4) I will wear ANDROIDCENTRAL T shirt and destroy my iPhone 3 in a spectacular way and film it with HTC ONE X+. Post it exclusively to AndroidCentral.com
    5) Oh did i mention that YOU get to pick how you want me to 'put down" the iPhone out of it's misery.
    6) So yeah, I absolutely need the HTC ONE X+
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-android.jpg  

LOST BUTTONS, UGLY SCRATCHES, OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY. No need to explain why I must have one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-samsung-entry.jpg  

HAHA i love this entry!!!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by cuberob View Post
    I'd love to win that HTC One X+!

I'm on a mini-horse, in a gym, making a phone call with a banana.
    Why? Because that's seriously faster than making a call with my current HTC desire Z (G2)!
    Hey no fair! Using cute animals to lobby the judges

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

I seriously gravely love to win HTC oneX +
    Please God help me to win.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-snapshot_20130227_6.jpg  

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

Why I need to win?
    Because I'm still using my HTC Hero, I bought when it was the most awesome Android had to offer in 2009!

Well.... My HTC Desire is, like, 5 years old, the screen is almost always unresponsive, the camera is broken, apps no longer install, the battery life is rubbish, call quality is terrible and the down volume button doesn't work. So, obviously I really need a new phone! My brother is ALWAYS boasting about his Galaxy Nexus and I cant stand it, my phone is pretty much only usable to make calls the One X+ will be a great improvement and I will have a usable phone again! Camera quality is key for me because ever since the camera broke on my Desire about a year ago I've had to carry a Nikon around with me all the time and apparently the camera on the One X+ is brilliant I would also like to get a taste of Jelly Bean My photos sums up all I've said in this post Please please please, I'm so desperate!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130227_194107.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130227_195650.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130227_213913.jpg  
    Last edited by peterjr123; 03-01-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7.2 Nightly

Still have a G2 but at least it is running Jelly Bean! sort of.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130227_133523.jpg  

My 18 month old daughter dropped a glass on my Galaxy Nexus' screen, and now it is barely readable... I NEED a new phone...

How else will I read Android Central :-D

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_3066.jpg

Look at this mess! (not me, the other mess). Old school Razr flip. My droid Razr fell and met an untimely death about 12 months ago. Haven't had the coin to replace it. Got this off Ebay. It sucks! I'm actually out of contract with VZW as of last week too. Only way to turn off this old junkbox is a battery pull.

Great contest guys, thanks!

I HAD an HTC EVO Design 4G until my toddler thought it was dirty and needed to be washed. FML.

Sent from my wife's phone using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

I absolutely need the One X+! I'm still stuck with this motorola Cliq, which barely revieced a froyo update. It'd be a huge upgrade for me too!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130227_163200.jpg  
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast