[Closed] 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reevester

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Here's a pic of my really old Galaxy S II with a cracked screen and buggered up body. While its definitely old, I love this phone to bits as its totally unlocked, rooted, overclocked and being a flash maniac, seen its share of custom ROMS!

IMG_0448.jpg

Why do I NEED an HTC? Simple. I need a device with more powerrrrr, better screen and a heck of a lot better build quality (sorry sammy; but you deserved that one!).

So please oh please pick meeeeeee!

P.S. That's me on the screen of my SII! ;)

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
By Primus...the tired old LG Optimus S...now this is what you'd call a relic from Jurassic Park. She's been fun, but running CM10 has been a mighty struggle for her (and forget about running CM10.1, with all the apps I have, I could get rid of some and she still can't hang). I'm not a big HTC fan (crap battery life), but for the love of the Allspark, I NEED A NEW PHONE!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20130223_135108.jpg
    IMG_20130223_135108.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 28

Omar Ortega

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Please android central I need a new phone my n9 is pretty busted. I use duck tape to hold the sim tray in place and the screen clicks like the one in the storm

Attachments

• DSC01824.JPG
    DSC01824.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 34

rootedVette

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Wait, this phone isn't tired...
But my beard could use its own, I'm tired of it borrowing mine to make calls.
VTsy193.jpg

Patman27

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
What's up, Android Central?

I'm still using an HTC Inspire 4G (Desire HD) and, even though it's rooted and has been flashed multiple times, always seems to find its way back to being slow, buggy, and unstable. And let's not forget that due to an *ahem* skating mishap, the phone's camera has been rendered useless for the past year or so (and I'm told the One-X has a beautiful camera, what with its fancy 'image-sense processing chip'). A new HTC One-X would be an AWESOME replacement for a bad choice of a phone. I'll be waiting for one for a while though, since the whole 'college kid budget' isn't really conducive to getting a new smartphone (at least when purchased outright, as I think it would be best to do - subsidized plans suck!).

859183_10151504287235351_505129376_o.jpg

Last edited:

Garry Finlayson

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
htc.jpg

This is me and my Magic.
The Magic is an old classic member of the HTC family. And I, too, am an old classic member of an HTC family: my eldest daughter uses an HTC Sensation, my wife a Desire S, and I used to have an Incredible, until I lost it in a river while fishing (no, not even a bite!). I have four other children who will, do doubt, demand their own HTCs before long.
So I am back to the Magic.
But I travel a lot as a musician and the old Magic (while amazing for its day) is not up to video calls of today's quality.
I need the new HTC One X+ because I want to be part of my family, even when I'm away.

twilite2000

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
This is what my daughter uses. Not very reliable anymore. She had an emergency at school and this phone failed. Wouldn't turn on and battery was charged. Had to remove the battery to get it to work. The phone still does this occasionally.
me9yseva.jpg
Was a very scary situation. She truly needs a new phone. Wishing everyone luck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
za5aguse.jpg
Got suckered into a two year contract to an atrix HD which isn't a bad phone at all. But then came the boot loops. Six times! So now I'm stuck with this iPhone 3g for another year and a half :(

Dmitriy Demidkin

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i have sony xperia ion (actually he have). I really need new phone. Because when I need to call or send a message 3rd world war beginning with my son.

Attachments

• IMAG0131.jpg
    IMAG0131.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 19
Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
35lxg6x.jpg
This is my good old Samsung Galaxy Note from AT&T. It provides me 4G speeds however my battery life is kind of mediocre & I dont know why:( When I use the phablet for some minutes of gaming the screen and the back side gets way too hot and I have to stop afraid to burn out the circuits inside. The most horrible problem with this device is the black clipping the screen has. Pictures and movies cannot be appreciated since they look awful. If I had the HTC One I could run all my favorite apps smooth and clear without having to worry about battery life or the screen heating up. My media gallery and movies would look 1000 times better! And lets not forget about the amazing quad-core processor it comes with. The HTC One camera will take care of all the pictures I take and all the funny, sad, and inspiring moments that may happen. 4.7 inch screen + 469 ppi = AMAZINGSCREENRESOLUTION&AWESOMENESS!
Keep up with the amazing giveaways & good luck to all! :)

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Here's a shot of me and my (now old) HTC Incredible S. I must say that the Inc S has been a great friend these past two years and has been trustworthy. But with a heavy heart I must now upgrade it :(

I really REALLY need the One X+ because the Incredible S has become laggy, does not run Temple Run2 without lags, I need a larger screen and I SO BADLY WANT TO WIN A DEVICE FROM THIS AWESOME SITE! I would be truly grateful if I won - *makes huge puppy eyes while holding a "pretty please" banner! Please choose me!*

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 9
Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm using an old version of HTC, but I really need a new one since thing one is worn out plus my older son is playing all the time and then drop it and the young one just takes it away from me when I'm talking to someone.

Attachments

• DSC_0194.jpg
    DSC_0194.jpg
    662.6 KB · Views: 20

redips77

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Here is I and my Galaxy Note 1, in facrt I don't really need a new phone but it has some little defects (breaks in the cover, not my fualt and speed...) so a brand new phone would be great!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 120

mishie

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi Android Central!

I used to have an iPhone 4, which my little (gossip) girl used all the time to text her friends (hehe), but then she broke it :( , she told me she was sorry (see pic) but this momma was forced to use her old 2G iPhone... who even uses this thing anymore?! I can barely surf the internet and the screen is horrid..plus, remember no copy and paste?! So please, give us both the gift of a new HTC One X+ to play with! :)

We absolutely need one because we're so over Apple! We love Android - we could use the extra storage capacity, the increased speeds and we would stare in awe of the beautiful screen. I would download lots of toddler apps for her too..and of course - I would use the camera to death to take pics/videos of my adorable lil one!

Attachments

• htc_contest.jpg
    htc_contest.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670