[Closed] 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
spring-into-ac.jpg
It's contest time again! With the seasons changing -- soon, we hope, as it's been a cold winter -- and spring fast approaching, we're teaming up with NVIDIA to award two Tegra-powered HTC One X+ devices (International edition) to a couple of lucky Android Central members.*

To enter, simply follow these three steps:

1. Take a picture of yourself with your tired and worn out mobile device.
  2. Head over to the official contest thread (if you're reading this, you're already at the thread!).
  3. Post the picture in the thread below, AND tell us why you absolutely NEED a new HTC One X+.
That's all there really is to it! So head over to the official contest thread and get your entry in. You never know? with a little luck and creativity (hint, hint!) you may end up with a brand new device at your front door.

* Contest closes March 1st, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be selected shortly thereafter via PM and email. ONE entry per person. Contest open to all Android Central members.

Good luck!

Greigyboii

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
My HTC Desire HD is about 2 years old now, and been replaced about 4 times in the past year (thank god for insurance...). Being a computing science student and having a crappy phone is no good! I need a new, modern phone to show off my new Android apps!!
mX5LySo.jpg

Caloy9

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
This is me and my Samsung Galaxy S3. It is less than five months old. I don't need a new phone at all. My phone isn't the one that's tired and worn out, I am.
YLUEczZ.jpg

ricrdv

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
2013-02-21

Hi, I Need the HTC One X+ because my Xperia ARC DIED :(

So i'm Hanging out with this Non Smart Phone.

I really need it cause i'm paying my data plan bills until i get a new one.

THIS COULD BE THE ONE!!!!

Get it? :p

amjadfirst

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
My old Nexus S, completely bricked with a broken power button.. was fishing for an old replacement phone to use until I get a new one, the One X+ is one of the best out there but out of my price range.. grad student loans :(

IMG_20130221_092612.jpg

Geraldo Amiama

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
camera34.jpg

I really need an android phone, I'm using a Windows Phone and I want to get back to android. My actual phone is too slow and lack of apps. I'm really sad, PLEASE HELPPPPP. I want to get back to android world.

mclardass

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Well, just LOOK at my current phone.. Man, I would so like to have a cutting edge phone. If I don't win this contest I'm so going to get a StarTac+

highpants-motorola-dyna-tac-8000x-michael-douglas.jpg

Algenis Romero

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Htc_Contest_zps7ca43fef.jpg

I'm a father that need help their kids with homework, but I working out and sometime when I go home my kids are sleeping already, with the new HTC One X+ I could do video chat with my kids and help them with homework and school projects just using amazing apps in the phone, I could become a new tech father and help my family.

tyler rought

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I need the HTC One X+ because I am still using a old LG Ally and am stuck on Verizon. I would love to jump ship to a pay as you go plan with somebody else. The One X+ would make that choice easy. ;)

Attachments

• 31464_10151353890648434_595398750_n.jpg
    31464_10151353890648434_595398750_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,622

Adrian0E

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I need a new phone. My HTC Desire HD is old, slow and really a pain in the ***... Oh, and it needs charging more than 1-2 times/day.

2013-02-21 16.26.44.jpg

Trekest

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
My Nexus S was a beast. I absolutely loved it, even though it was dated it still ran Jelly Bean (specifically, AOKP) like a beast.
I use past tense, because it has died. Can't even boot to recovery.

So now, since I can't afford any proper new phone (not even a Nexus!) I have to use an old Nokia 6500 with a missing keypad.
And it drains its battery even faster than the Nexus.

Please help me back into the modern world. I miss Temple Run.
t5iogm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.