[Closed] Fancy getting your hands on a Moga Android gaming controller? We have 2 to give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
That new Moga looks really nice. Its so close to a xbox controller which is my favorite controller to date. Would be great to play Real racing and would make playing GTA Vice City so much better.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Definitely Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Ep. 1 and 2, especially the multiplayer with my brother. It's like we're 12 and 9 with our Sega Genesis all over again!
Hope I win one of these! :-D We'll both be fighting over it when we play.

Markuzy

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Asphalt 7,
Dead Trigger,
Nova 3,
Samurai 2 Vengeance.

I'm also getting the PhoneJoy controller through Kickstarter though. Will be good to have a head to head comparison.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

bloodbond3

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I love using emulators, namely the "-oid" series of emulators and fPSXe for my PSOne needs. Aside from that, I love me some Zenonia! Good luck, everyone!

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
My favorite games on android are modern combat 4:zero hour, and need for speed most wanted. This Moga pro gaming controller would certainly help with my gaming experience. Thanks again for another great giveaway..:)

The Bard

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Well if it can fit perfectly with Nexus 7, I'm sure I want one! Ravensword, Realboxing, and Horn from TegraZone should be great playing with this gamepad. I love the design and color! Hope I can win one and make my new experience on Android OS will be much much better compared to 3 years ago. This late 3 years I stuck on webOS and iOS. I want something different, so I bought Nexus 7 which still on the way to me (still in shipping).

Status
Not open for further replies.