Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Mobile Nations Coordinator

Global Posts
    1,853 Global Posts

Default Fancy getting your hands on a Moga Android gaming controller? We have 2 to give away!

That's right, we have two Moga Android gaming controllers to give away this week! Simon took a look at these while at PAX East 2013 and speaking from personal experience, this is something that any Android gamer will want to add to their collection. So, if you'd like to enter to win one for your very own, leave a comment below and let us know what your favorite games are on Android. We'll choose a couple of you to get these awesome controllers and post the winners next week on the blogs. Normal contest rules apply, one entry per person and spammers will not be tolerated. Good luck!

Not sure what a Moga Android gaming controller is, exactly? Check out Simon's video here.
    Last edited by Michelle Haag; 04-20-2013 at 03:48 AM.
    (V)_(,,,)_(V)
    Thanked by 15:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

ROM
    Stock

Default re: Fancy getting your hands on a Moga Android gaming controller? We have 2 to give away!

First and me please

Edit: forgot to mention. My favorite game on android right is hungry shark evolution, and real racing 3.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by klokateer123; 03-25-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Default re: Fancy getting your hands on a Moga Android gaming controller? We have 2 to give away!

FPSE Tony Hawks and Final Fantasy (any of them) FTW

So many old school memories

Red face re: Fancy getting your hands on a Moga Android gaming controller? We have 2 to give away!

Totally would love this!! I love playing Jet Set Radio Future, GTA, minecraft, need for speed as well! Maybe one day I can own one of these amazing pieces of technology

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Anything racing or sports, don't have any favorites

My favorite game on Android is Project 83113, I don't know why it's not on the market any more, or why nobody has made anything similar to this.

Yes please! I shure would like one
    I play dead trigger and Real Racing 3

Thanks for the such a great giveaway! My favortie games are the madfinger games, ie dead trigger, deadzone. Also games like temple run and soccer games are always fun

ROM
    Stock Jellybean

My current favorite game on Android is Beach Buggy Blitz, but I also enjoy X-Plane..

Oh Yeah, oh Yeah, oh Yeah.
    I would nearly be ready to die for that controller.
    Was crazy for it the second i heard about it for the first time.
    My favorite games right now are Modern Combat 4 Zero Hour and Zen Pinball Star Wars.
    All the best, Keep the great work, Jan

ROM
    CM9

Minecraft, Gameboid (pokemon and Mario kart), Real Racing 3, and Plague Inc.

Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour... It will work great with Moga Pro Android gaming controllers.

ROM
    Stock

Me Please!!!
    One Of My Favorite Games On Android Is Shadowgun.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums

Currently loving Ravensword: Shadowlands. Would kill to play it with a MOGA!

ROM
    Stock Rooted/AnthraX

This would be a cool thing to have, playing Wild Blood, Backstab or NFS Most Wanted.
    Yes please!!

Hmm, I like more traditional games like Sonic CD and Sonic 4 Ep 2. Which would go great with a Moga Pro, I must say!
    I am NOT the person set as my icon, and no, I don't know who she is.

My favorite games are Dead Trigger, The Dark Knight Rises, Minecraft PE, Mass Effect: Infiltrator, Cartoon Wars 2, Shadowgun: Deadzone and Battle Bears. My absolute favorite one is Shadowgun: Deadzone. I can't imagine how fun it would be to play with a controller.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Revolution HD

Dead trigger, Minecraft and some casual games.

It's Jet Set Radio from SEGA OF AMERICA.

I'd say pocket legends and heroes call

Wild Blood - though I already finished it twice, I won't mind to give it another go

ROM
    Non-rooted

Definitely need one to go with my s3 and my future s4. My top favs are Real racing 3,front line command, bike race and Pacific navy fighter.
    SIGN ME UP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

just wanna win nothing else

Hexagon, swords and sorcery, and eufloria... Best games ever...

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Mario64 through Mupen64 Emulator
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast