[Closed] Nexus 4 headphones - They could be yours if you win this contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_lei

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
These headphones are pretty sleek! :-D
My favorite music player Android must be Google Play Music by Google. It doesn't have many fancy features but it's stable and it supports the Nexus Louder mod, unlike Poweramp, which I would be using if it did.
Now Playing is another music player full of potentials, with a gorgeous UI. It just went out of beta and will be available in the Play Store in May, I think.

PS. Can people outside US participate?

Harshal Katakia1

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
My favourite app is a new music app "Now Playing" by Jack Underwood. It's got a really awesome Holo UI!

I really need the headphones since both of my current earphones have stopped working! :)

brakke97

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
My favorite music app is just 'Google Play Music'! I like the simplicity of the interface that Google uses in their applications. By now, Google is doing a great job for people that like the pure Android (AOSP) look or interface. By the way it's easy to control, no ads, and again the simplicity. Also you can go straight to the 'Play Store' to buy your music, and that's for me an awesome feature. Those earbuds look nice and shiny, that's why I like them so much!

ratatattata

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I use Apollo from CyanogenMod, it's clean and functional, and I won't have to install any other third party app.
I used Google play music before, but got tired of it.

Adrian0E

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Poweramp is my favorite, but I have to use Google Play Music. I wish Google would let other Music Players to acces music stored on their server.

Quinny898

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Now Playing Beta (v6, the last one that didn't break equalizers) + SRS Panel. Great combo

I need some new headphones though, my urBeats are dying D:

wollac11

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I use Google play music for the music I have stored on my Nexus 4 plus some of the other music I actually own (which I have stored on my Google music account) but a lot of the time I use Spotify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech