Page 1 of 23 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Mobile Nations Coordinator

Global Posts
    1,852 Global Posts

Cool Nexus 4 headphones - They could be yours if you win this contest!

A few weeks ago Google went ahead and released some accessories for the Nexus 4 into the Google Play Store, the most interesting of which was a headset consisting of earphones and a flattened cable containing a mic for calls. Pretty cool, considering the phone didn't come with headphones in the box, which was a huge bummer to a lot of people.

Well, it's the weekend, and I'm feeling saucy and have a stack of these headsets sitting here on my desk, so I decided now is as good a time as any to give them away to our community members!

So, want to win yourself a pair of Nexus 4 headphones? Log in, leave a comment below. Tell us what your favorite music app currently is on your device. Just like that, you're entered to win a pair for yourself. The contest is open worldwide, and as usual if you spam or cheat to try to win you will be disqualified and banned from future contests. We'll keep this short and sweet and wrap it up and announce winners on Monday. Good luck!
    (V)_(,,,)_(V)
    Thanked by 53:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

ROM
    4.1,1 Stock

Default Re: Nexus 4 headphones - They could be yours if you win this contest!

I use Spotify. And with the new update you now get an EQ making it the best Music app for me

Guvera - Has a relatively extensive music list, i would use the stock but I blew up my hard drive and lost all my music with I - so I really cannot be bothered building a new library of music.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

The stock android app

ROM
    Stock 4.2

Simply the standard Google Music app because Australia just got access to Google Music and i'm using it as much as possible!

I use Googlr Play Music, because I like stock apps on my device

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

DI.Fm App for streaming

Normal Play Music app for everything else.

Poweramp

My favorite music app is doubletwist
    pajamas95 likes this.

I use Google play music.its the best for me and
    i tried many music apps

just the standart google play music

Play Music

i use shazam to discover music according to me it is the best app to discover new music

Winamp for Android..

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

My favorite music app is PANDORA.

Stock music app and sometimes songza!

Winamp!!!

Im quite happy to use Google Play Music because Phones and Tablets never sound great
    Perhaps if I had some Headphones ......

Or wait until my HTC ONE arrives lol

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Google Play Music

ROM
    Stock 2.3.3

Spotify (streaming) and Google Play Music (offline).

These headphones are pretty sleek! :-D
    My favorite music player Android must be Google Play Music by Google. It doesn't have many fancy features but it's stable and it supports the Nexus Louder mod, unlike Poweramp, which I would be using if it did.
    Now Playing is another music player full of potentials, with a gorgeous UI. It just went out of beta and will be available in the Play Store in May, I think.

PS. Can people outside US participate?

I'm using NexMusic.

doubleTwist
    pajamas95 likes this.

Google Play Music !

Global Posts
    5,723 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Google Play Music.

​Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
    May the Force Be With You

Community Rules & Guidelines​
    (Formerly "NothingIsTrue")

Page 1 of 23 1234 ... LastLast