Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Default Re: Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

Holy cow that looks good for fighting games I want one !

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Default Re: Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

I love the new joysticks. Much better than the original i hear.

It would be nice to hold a controller like the old days when I was a kid. Thanks for the Best Podcast on the Net!!!!

Send it my way.

I don't think i need a reason other than the fact that this is freaking awesome. if you don't know that, you are slower than slowpoke. I just want it because i want it. I dont need any other reason. Snorlax is the best pokemon ever. Love always, Me

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

I want this because sometimes touch controls are just way to frustrating. Physical controls can just never be beat

I am not new to technology but I have yet to invest in a particular ecosystem whether it be android or Windows Phone 8, and this being that first and foremost I find that gaming is what drove me to technology. I do not own a Moga controller and therefore all of my previous attempt to try to enjoy the gaming experience either platform can offer has limited my ability to choose and invest in Android or WP8. Currently using a nexus 4, I love the device but do not utilize its gaming potential and would enjoy owning a Moga controller, thank you. As for articles, I read and check both android central and Wp Central, and have enjoy the updates of E3.

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

Count me in! I have gone as far as hooking up an OTG then using a wired 360 controller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

I am Eli, and I really want this moga pro controller because it will be fun to use in the car on trips( I have a couple coming up this summer), and I love playing games on my device, it would be fun to also use on the plane.

Posted via Android Central App

I would like to win this and give it to my 6 year old grandson.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

I would love to win this to go along with how much games I play on my new phone... And it's summer!

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

I want a moga controler because I'm sick and tired of on screen controls. Dead Trigger Shadowgun, et all are very nice games, but my frustration knows no limits when I die because my finger slipped out of the touch sensor area.

Id' love to hook one of these up with my s4 or nexus 7 with all the games I play on either, a good deal of racing games and I'd like to get into FPS. Every time I pass by one on display in the store I play with it and think about buying it, but never do. I wouldn't need to make a decision about buying one if I won one.

I always prefer a controller to using the touchscreen for most games, so this would be great to win. Thanks AC and Mobile Nations!

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed 1.3, stock

I want this controller because I'm old. Back in my day I had to walk up a snow covered hill barefoot before traversing a pit of hot coals just to be able to play my 8-bit gaming system with a controller I had to hold in my hand. I just can't play with these gosh darn touch screens!

They look pretty cool. I might try some of the FPS/third-person games if I had a controller like this.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    ROM
    GPA19, CM7.1 xronified

Love gaming on my phone and this would improve my gaming experience.

Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

Some games that I play are uncomfortable to play on my phone because of cramped on-screen controls and lack of screen space to actually see the game. I think this can help

I would love to have a Moga to make my S3 a portable console. Besides, that grip rocks!!

I have the regular Moga. Paid for it, terrible device. I get no where with their support. It won't sync, it won't stay connected to numerous devices. Would love to get a device that actually works!
    Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.

I would love to try this for some old school mobile gaming.

I have no use for a Moga Pro controller so I can sincerely say good luck to everyone else!

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

I Would love to win this controller, I could use it to develop with...
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

I would love to have this controller as playing certain games such as fps and others like fifa etc which have frustrating touch controls .. Physical control pads are the way to go. Moreover this is one such piece of hardware that's hard to come by in a country like India, where I live as the mobile gaming revolution isn't so fierce here

I personally don't like to play fps games on touch screens, so to use a game controler will be a great expirience
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast