[Closed] Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Norris

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I use my phone for gaming a lot, that is why I needed to buy extra batteries, I would love to have a controller so that I could more enjoy all of my games.

captain_dl

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have one of these controllers because my large hands cover my screen when playing games making it tough to see the screen. A controller would allow me to control my games and see the screen at the same time.

overclockthesun

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I want to win one of these so I can finally beat Shadowgun without losing my mind. It sucks when you have to aim and then shoot. Your reaction time lessens as far as touch screens are concerned. This will help me pawn all games on my cell phone!

nipcarlover

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have one of these as it would make gaming a lot more fun compared to normal touch controls.

BTW, where are the results of the E3/WWDC giveaway?

codyahiggins

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win one of these controllers because with only a 3.2 (or something) inch screen, I cannot see the game I am playing with my stubby fingers in the way. A controller would help that a lot.

HumbertoH

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
These Moga controls look like the Master of the masters of mobile gaming controls. I'm a gamer, i like console, PC, mobile (Phone and tablet) but games like Modern Combat, GTA, or racing games, are unconfortable to play with on screen buttons. Using a controller would be sweet. I'd really love having one of those excelent controllers. Being able to move arround, look, and shoot with accuracy without having your fingers on the screen... it's just the way to play these kind of games.

IgorPunck

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I need MogaPro because people stare at me in the subway when take out my DIY controller out. basically its 2 broomstick handles ducktaped to my phone, not pretty i know.
I need MogaPro because my i am developing carpal tunnel and arthritis in my wrists. Hands gona be all crooked if i keep playing on non ergonomic broomstick controllers.
I need MogaPro because i play RealRacing, and if i get MogaPro maybe i will be able to finish at least one race in top 3.

P.S. I missed TalkMobile last week :( do i get points deducted for that :( sowwy

NerdBoss

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Would love to play games on my HD TV not be tethered to it by the HDMI cord.... The Moga would allow me play Mass Effect Infiltrator on my Z10(From the couch) without any worries.

Fave part of Talk Mobile was taking the survey....why because I know the data is going to be put to good use....that and the AWESOME READS

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
The new design is worlds better. The old one was too small for my hands. Cant wait to get this one!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol