Page 1 of 12 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Mobile Nations Coordinator

Global Posts
    1,853 Global Posts

Talking Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

Last week Talk Mobile was all about mobile gaming. We looked at mobile gaming and consoles, the dark underbelly of mobile gaming, multiplayer mobile gaming, why our current games aren't better, and what the future of mobile gaming might look like.

This week we have a bunch of these awesome Moga Pro controllers to give away to you guys! To enter, leave a comment below. Tell us why you want to get your hands on a Moga Pro controller, or what your favorite part of Talk Mobile was last week. Please, only one entry per person, and we will announce the winners next week.

Simon took a look at these full-featured wireless controllers back in April so if you're not sure what exactly it is or why you want one, be sure you check that out. And if you're not the gambling type you can pick one up at the link below for your very own. Good luck!

(V)_(•,,,•)_(V)
    Thanked by 17:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

Default Re: Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

I would love to win this controller as I find touchscreen gaming to be uncomfortable sometimes and awkward due to the positioning and grip of the device. The Moga pro would stop this and take me back to gaming where i feel comfortable without having to handle the device in loads of different ways before i feel comfortable.

Default Re: Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

With this device my xperia zl can be a gaming console which would complete the phone as it is plantation certified

I would love to win one of these, I think that out would be really cool to play dead trigger with a controller instead if using the on screen controls

It was just last week i told my wife that i wanted a joystick which i saw at gaming store here, and she was like "i am not kid anymore"' would love to win one for free. THANKS...

I am new to gaming. This would be a perfect way to usher in this new era in my life!

ROM
    Stock rooted

Want one for my new Android TV stick.

Why do I want one? Looks useful for games. Duh...

Want one of this!

I always wanted to try to use my phone as a console but it's just not it. That cotroller could help me a lot

I would love one of these. I could finally play Jet Grind Radio comfortably =D
    Young brothers and sisters, there's a world's worth of work, and a need for you!

I would love to play GTA on moga controller ^_^ oh and my favorite part was where you talked about the S4 and HTC one Argoument

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

I'd love to have this for emulator gaming, as well as with driving games. Going from a Samsung Epic to a phone without a keyboard made emulator games more trouble than they're worth. I'd love to be able to get some Punch Out action again!

With this, I can play FPS games the way they're meant to be played (of course, excluding the Keyboard/Mouse combo)!

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

hey i just want to play games without touching the screen!

A joystick option would be nice for games ports like Sonic that were built for joystick use vs touch. I'd like to play around with one of these and find out the best gameplay for mobile games. Throw my name in the hat for one please.

Winning this would be a dream come TRUE♥♡♥

Finally play all the cool oldschool games with a nice controller! what else

I have wanted one of these since I saw the review on twitter by you guys. It would be a pleasure to use one.

I would love to win one of these controllers, in a few months I will be going back into the hospital and having one of these awesome controllers would definitely help me pass the time! Last time I was stuck there for almost nine months and my phone was what kept me from losing my sanity. I'll be crossing my fingers that I win this one

Screen real estate is precious. When you're playing an RPG like Ravensword Shadowlands, a shooter like N.O.V.A, or a racing game like Real Racing, you'd want to see the entire screen while playing. I hate covering the screen with my thumbs while playing, don't you? If I win, I'll be purchasing a lot more games since I could play them comfortably.

Moga controller is a dream come true for first-person shooters. Hard to play on a mobile phone without a controller.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    ROM
    Goodness 3.0.0

Man I want one of these s bad. Just little pricey for me. Maybe one day. Thanks AC

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Wink Re: Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

I so want one to upgrade my original Moga controller! I am so bad with touch screen controls in so many games & the Moga controller is the most portable for use while commuting & it can provide so much entertainment when so many people on the train want to try it out! Now that the controller can provide feedback in the hands, I want it so much more!

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM

I love gaming on my phone and having a moga controller would make it ten times better.
Page 1 of 12 1234 ... LastLast