Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1443
Like Tree1466Likes

Default Re: Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon™ 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central

fast fast fast. SPEED SPEED SPEED!!!!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Default Re: Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon™ 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central

This is the first processor that can compete with dedicated gaming hardware on one hand, and desktop processors on the other. It's got the potential to actually open up Android to a new level of apps.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I just want the fastest device I can get my hands on...lag SUCKS!!!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

ROM
    Rooted .621

I want a phone without lag and hangups! I just want it to work
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I would love to win something from this site and this would be awesome.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

i am looking forward to seeing what the 800 is capable of, the s4pro in my nexus 4 already seems incredibly fast.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Power,cutting edge technology,hands on with latest technology
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I think the opportunity to see the performance gains from this chip-set coupled with the extended battery life from the Snapdragon 800 makes it drool-worthy and a must-have for me!

May the Random Selection Gods be with me!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

ROM
    .246 ICS

Looking forward to test/debug on the Snapdragon 800 and specifically with HPm and Hexagon DSP...
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/82639714.png
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1, 4.0.4, 4.0.4

MMMMOOORRREEE HORSEPOWEEEEERRRRR is always better. Thanks AC!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I'm most excited for the potential battery life gains! My Evo 4G LTE, which has a Snapdragon S4, I think, is good, but I would love to get through the day with some more juice.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

2.3GHz quad core + 450 MHz GPU? I believe that's what I'd look forward to!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I would love to win either the latest phone or tablet...So my wife can have something to fuss at me about!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

ROM
    AOKP JB / Franco

I feel the need, the need for speed
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Having this would be awesome. A dev device without all of the crap and powered by snapdragon. Where could you go wrong?
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Because dragons are OP, the latest and greatest Snapdragon 800 will be OP!

Who wouldn't want to sport this new chip? I gotta have it!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Screaming fast performance while barely sipping power? Yes please!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I am always looking forward to the next great device with the best processor. Snap Dragon 800 is going to provide a device with great speed and stability. Pick me!!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I need a phone that could be fast. it seems that only the international phones only get the cool apps and phones with all the bells, whistles and buzzers. Me being the great american i would like a faster phone. we are the last to get some things that s all i am saying..RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED..cokerf1
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

The snapdragon series of docs are the most widely used In the most popular brands of smartphones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I find myself using my current device (Nexus 4) more than anything else. It's my go-to device for everything. It's cranking in the car with my long commute, on my walks with my dog and constantly in and out of my pocket at work. That means it's always on a charger when it's not in my hand. I believe with the new Snapdragon 800 device, it would spend more time in my hands, and less on a charger. Sweet!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I am currently running gingerbread and would love a super fast phone, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Why am I excited? The fastest and most efficient just got faster and more efficient. And with a name like Snapdragon. What's not to be excited about?
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

MORE POWER! Faster device using less power sounds great to me!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

because its bigger and better
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.
Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243 ... LastLast