Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1443
Like Tree1466Likes

Default Re: Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon™ 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central

I'm looking forward to the potential for better battery life.
    "These aren't the droids you're looking for " Obi Wan Kenobi
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Default Re: Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon™ 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central

performance power and battery life....without either, a device is worthless...
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Really excited to see what the 800 can do to stretch the limit of mobile games closer to console titles.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

The next generation of devices, can't wait.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Running Android without worrying about having no battery left when I get home from work. Yes, please!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

gotta have the latest
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Snapdragons are the best. I always want the latest and greatest ones!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Um, simply the fastest and most complete chipset for mobile devices! The benchmarks are mouth-watering!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

ROM
    standard

I use my phone daily for everything from vids to pics to games to music to news to communicate it would be great to have a more powerfull device to do all this on. Then I can pass my on to my wife whose rocking to LG Marquee. Unless I win the tablet then she gets to use it while she's home with the kids.
    Last edited by samurikuma; 06-25-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    samurikuma on Galaxy S 3
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I'm looking forward to the new Snapdragon for the speed. THE SPEED!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

the speed & functionality to show my iFriends
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Looking forward to the Snapdragon 800 processor with a Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330, and their IZat GNSS location technology would be a slight understatement. I couldn't even begin to imagine the raw processing power Qualcomm is about to deliver to us. With the just announced 1600p Smartphone Screens or the never ending Mega-Pixel count coming in the not so distant future, I'm really looking forward to see how the Snapdragon 800 is able to utilize these features to make the first well rounded perfect phone in every aspect. The new Snapdragon 800 is capable of using a camera up to 55MP and even a stereoscopic 3D camera! Qualcomm is really stepping up the playing field and I doubt anyone would be able to get on their same level. I would always enjoy welcoming a Snapdragon 800 device in my home.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Cool Re: Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon™ 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central

I am looking forward to seeing Snapdragon 800 in phones and tablets this year because it is incredible the way technology is advancing, and with a snapdragon 800 device, those boundaries continue to be pushed, bringing features we were only dreaming about just a few years ago. The future is here.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I feel the need for speed!!!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Global Posts
    569 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP 25/Imoseyon lean 2.2

More power! We always want more power!!!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I want to see Snapdragon™ 800 processors on tablets and phones because that is the top of the line mobile option for processors. I have been a fan of Qualcomm Snapdragon processors for a while. They never leave me wanting more performance wise. Always speedy and great with power consumption. My Droid DNA with the Snapdragon S4 processor runs circles around all other devices. A Snapdragon processor is a huge selling point for me. Snapdragon FTW!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Always like to compare offerings from top hardware producers. Tegra is a powerful platform but I am curious to see how the latest qualcom fares as well
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Must have the fastest most coolest device on the planet!!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Its time to win
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Great battery life without sacrificing power. Looking forward to the amazing apps devs will think of.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I would love to have the newest, latest, fastest and greatest for a change! I'm tired of my old phone and tablet..
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I would love a reference device to develop on...would be nice for once to get ahead of the tech curve rather than chasing after it!
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Have really enjoyed seeing Android grow and change since it's early day and now we are getting some quality hardware to backup the experience, but the 800 looks absolutely incredible.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

I want a super fast/responsive device (with LTE obviously) and an amazing display.
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

hmmm... what is it 75% faster than my snapdragon 600??? WOWEEE

I feel the need... the need for SPEED
    Thanked by:
    russellvone likes this.
Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445 ... LastLast