Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 55565758
Results 1,426 to 1,443 of 1443
Like Tree1466Likes

Default Re: Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon™ 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central

Better processors mean better devices for everyone!
    russellvone likes this.

Default Re: Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon™ 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central

I would love to have a device with blazing fast speed that won't slow me down. Unlike my current phone.
    russellvone likes this.

From what I've read this is special
    russellvone likes this.

These are just simply the next generation. Efficient and powerful - what better combination could you ask for. Thanks AC!
    russellvone likes this.

Looking forward to seeing the Snapdragon 800 in the market...amazing benchmarks, I hope it lives up to its reputation.
    russellvone likes this.

I am stoked to see the graphics development for the new gaming engines that are hitting Android and all Qualcomm-based devices. Hope I win!
    russellvone likes this.

I love qualcomm processors Android is my baby I need it please please to show out my apple friends
    russellvone likes this.

Carrier
    changing every two days

I'd love to see this monster chipset in one of my phones...I want to play all the new epic graphic intense games!!!
    russellvone likes this.

Man, here I was thinking my s3 was still snappy. This baby is going to make me feel like I was working in quicksand this whole time.
    russellvone likes this.

I am looking forward to seeing Snapdragon 800 in phones and tablets THIS year because I am tired of waiting on my phone/tablet to do my bidding. I need speed!
    russellvone likes this.

Speed!
    russellvone likes this.

I'm looking forward to it for the speed....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    russellvone likes this.

Speed, speed, and speed. Hey, did I mention speed?
    russellvone likes this.

I'm looking forward to potential battery improvements at equivalent performance levels.
    russellvone likes this.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM10 Nightlies

whoa what a speedy giveaway
    russellvone likes this.

Android Rocks! And as a Net Admin, the Snapdragon sets offer the fastest way for me to do my job....send it my way and thanks for the contest!
    russellvone likes this.

I currently use the options g which uses the snapdragon 600 I believe and is remarkable. If I was able to get a good device running the 800 it would seem the speed of the phone would be impassable. So I want to test it out!
    russellvone likes this.

I am looking forward to seeing Snapdragon 800 in phones and tablets this year because I've got to be on the cutting edge of technology and slow just bores me!
    russellvone likes this.
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 55565758