[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Tegra 4 powered HP Slatebook X2 tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
hp-x2-1.jpg

For this little contest we've teamed up with the folks at nVidia to give away two of the HP Slatebook X2 tablets, one of the first Tegra 4-powered devices on the market. Some of the quick bullet points follow:

• Tegra 4 quad-core A15 SoC
  • 2gb RAM
  • 10.2" 1920x1200 display
  • Keyboard dock with second battery built-in included

All-in-all it's a nice little tablet (be on the lookout for the review soon), and something we want people to have the opportunity to enjoy. Here's how it's going to work...

Post a picture in this thread. The actual picture, please, and not a link to the picture from a third party site (nobody wants to chase links down :) ). A picture of what? A picture of something you love. It can be anything, really, but it does need to be appropriate for the forums. It would be nice to hear a short description of WHY you love that particular item/place/etc too. We like getting to know you guys and gals more.

Now for some rules (as always, the REGULAR CONTEST RULES do apply here also):

• This contest is open to the lower 48 Continental US only. Sorry, it's not that we don't love everyone, I promise.
  • You must use a valid email address or we won't be able to contact you if you win. If we can't get in touch with you, someone else will win this awesome prize.
  • As was stated above, please embed the image in this thread.
  • The contest will run for one week. Plenty of time to take a nice picture.
  • Only one entry per person. We know when you try to cheat, and cheating will disqualify you from all future contests, forever. Nobody wants that.

That's it! Good luck!

Linh321

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I need a tablet ASAP never owned one! can't afford one either! life is a ***** when you're poor

Posted via Android Central App from my LG Google Nexus 4

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 80264

Enough said, really. I love my only kid and after taking him to a baseball game with my family in Florida, he didn't want to leave. Maybe he'll help me retire one day if he ever makes it to The Show.

Attachments

• asher.png
    asher.png
    576.7 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

diverbelow

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Here is a picture of me scuba diving. The reason why I love diving since it allows you to be weightlessness and it is calming.
View attachment 80266

That picture was taken in Hoodsport WA at octohole, while I was making my safety stop before going up.

Kyle Mercier

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
dTl2ikF.jpg

1yrb9sN.jpg

My niece. She's only 5 years old, but she's a bundle of joy. She has Down Syndrome, and we weren't expecting it when she was born. She is the most exciting part of my day when I get to see her! This past summer she had to get heart surgery. Which led to the doctor finding another issue that he needed to fix as well. I'm so proud of this little girl for getting through every thing that she has been through.

Jeff Siegel

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Tough with only 1 picture to choose :) 1st choice would be my wife, whom I love dearly beacuse she lets me get all my toys! The 2nd would be my grandson, cause he makes me feel like a kid (here he is picking blueberries, so cute) ...View attachment 80272

tedescop

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
With my Chromebook I am able to work faster and be much more connected than ever. To add this to the mix will make life perfect!
Chromebook.jpg

gksmithlcw

Software Engineer
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 80280

This is kind of cheap but it really is true; I LOVE THIS TABLET. I've had my eye on the Slatebook x2 ever since it was first announced.

As much as the world likes to knock me for it, I'm an HP fanboy; I am a former employee, I have an HP laptop (dv7 7300 QE), an HP printer, an HP display, etc. This tablet looks REALLY good and it's HPs first powerhouse offering in the Android tablet space so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on one.

yocubed

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
IMG_0194-2.jpg

My Jeep. I love this vehicle because it's got a nice smooth ride for an SUV, the interior quality is something you'd expect on a vehicle that cost $20,000 more and with the V8 it has enough power to pull my boat with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.