[Closed] Win a Lloyd Flex Case for the HTC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
You could WIN THIS. Andrew reviewed it, here's what he had to say.

This is a quick and easy contest. All we need you to do is post a picture of your HTC One. This will be lower 48 (Continental US) only, though.

We'll leave this open for a week, afterwards the winner will be chosen at random. If you don't post a good picture of your HTC One, we'll choose someone else.

Good luck!

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

This is a quick and easy contest. All we need you to do is post a picture of your HTC One. This will be lower 48 only, though.

We'll leave this open for a week, afterwards the winner will be chosen at random. If you don't post a good pic of your Note 2, we'll choose someone else.

Good luck!
Pic of your Note 2?
Think you meant HTC One

doomstang

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Here's my one.

saruzete.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

gksmithlcw

Software Engineer
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

This is a quick and easy contest. All we need you to do is post a picture of your HTC One. This will be lower 48 (Continental US) only, though.

We'll leave this open for a week, afterwards the winner will be chosen at random. If you don't post a good picture of your HTC One, we'll choose someone else.

Good luck!

Count me in!

GRANT1 - WIN_20131017_213106.JPG

buzzard

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Here's the road I took to my HTC One:
T-Mobile Wing -> HTC Tilt -> HTC Fuze - LG Expo -> Captivate (GS1) -> Galaxy S2 -> HTC One!
Quite the evolution...

attachment.php

One.jpg

pajamas95

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Taken with my Nexus 4 running KitKat AOSP. Running the GoFormz app which I do technical support for. Really need a case for this thing! IMG_20131104_165254.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante