[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rub2008

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Being a Private Investigator, this is PERFECT for me while I sit and wait for my subject to be active. I've wanted one since the day you began to talk about it. I use my EVO 4GLTE currently but kill the battery too fast.

harle83

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello Nurse! Yes Christmas would be much sweeter with a tegra device. Wanna share the love, look no further. Merry Christmas everybody!

Mark Delaney

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have one of these so much that these two items were the only two on my list this year!!! Plus my galaxy tab 3 7.0 sucks and gets used by the kids more than me. NVIDIA 4 LIFE!!!!

caseyaarontaylor

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win one of those!! My boy has been begging for a tablet to play games on for so long and this would just be perfect!! We can't afford to get him a tablet right now and this would be be the ultimate Christmas present for him!! Thanks Android Central for all these giveaways! Happy Holidays Everyone!

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would love either one of these., what a way to finish off 2013 with a new tegra device, I would love one of these more than I love pizza and beer and I love me some pizza and beer, I'd love one of these more than I'd love a double steak Chipotle burrito, to hell with it..... I'm a fat dude who would love one of these more than food!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a whole Lotta love!

Posted via Android Central App

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I would like to win either device, I cannot stand apple devices and cannot afford to build a gaming computer or a handheld device for that matter

newera84

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have one of these... I'd do something strange for a little piece of change... Joking... Or am I?!?! Haha hahaha but seriously... This would be really dope!! Either would be nice but I would love the Note! Great present when starting school for my Master's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.