[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2gerry

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Any of these two prizes will make my 5 year old very happy for xmas especially the tegra shield. It's Bem two years since his last Android broke and we haven't been able to afford much lately sites to layoffs Ams this economy. So may the good Lord bless this kid with something new this holidays. Merty Xmas you all. Thanks

Warrenisit

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have 4 younger brothers aged 19-27 spread all across the country (Maine to California) and I'd love to introduce Android to a couple of them using these two Tegra devices as gifts. Talk about an Android fan for life after recieving one of these! Thanks

130C0N

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win this tablet because it's been a while since I got a tablet which was when the first nexus 7 released. Good luck to everyone and hope the best to everyone :cool:

Alan Shearer

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I would love either to be honest as I am a huge android gamer, and the shield would compliment my new xperia zl very nicely. But, given a choice, I would love the tegra note (plan to buy one in a few months anyway, so by winning it you save me money :p ) I want that tablet for both gaming and for school and church. So in the words of burro from Shrek, ooh ooh pick me pick me.

baldypal

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
hey Jerry! I would love to win one of these so bad so I can hand down last year's nexus 7 to one of my kids and be rocking a cooler newer device. thanks and let merry Christmas!

Sebacho05

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
This would be a great addition to my collection... Honestly my phone already has 3 extra batteries from all the use... I think this would be a great help for my overly use gs3

Status
Not open for further replies.