[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gskiner

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I would love one of these! I've been looking for a device to watch stiff around the house and play games on and these both fit the bill!

douglas strait

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
i would love to snag one of these either way would be nice. considering my brother shattered my moms laptop screen on her laptop and never told her. if i get the tablet id give her that and or if i got the shield i would give her my tablet i have now and keep the shield that way we both have a merry christmas. thank you and good luck to everyone who entered, thanks android central happy holidays......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

rogue5

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Oh wow, i would love a Tegra to play my games on, its hard when you only have an original droid X and can't even run Temple Run 2 decently.

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
First off : you guys rock for all your timely android updates plus all the AWESOME prizes (that I have not won yet, wink, wink) Second: either one of these prizes would be the coolest gift I'll be getting this year, android gaming or using android os on a bigger screen, I can't lose either way! (unless I don't win, doh!)

Jonsol

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Boy, if I touched a powerhouse tablet, I'll look at my T-Mobile flip phone and say, " gee, you can barely play java games" and to my old tablets, " No more low settings on graphics!".

Status
Not open for further replies.