Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 59 of 261 FirstFirst ... 56575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 6518
Like Tree149Likes

Default Re: Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

I'd really like a new phone :-)

Default Re: Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Im needing an upgrade to s3!! Please!!

Default Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Free Phones!!! Yes Please!

Default Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

I hope I win one of these phones. but I wish good luck to all.

It would be nice to win, especially considering how I found this. Good luck to all.

I was just revisiting an article about the infamous "Smash the Past" campaign, in which brilliant, and more interesting than the subject of the article, suggestions were included or written by the author on the many smarter ways to retire your old phone. See how this is relevant, at least to one lucky winner.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

New Phone Day is the best day!

A new powerful ANdroid phone is nothing to scoff at. I am in

Just lowered everyone else's chances. Sorry 'bout that.

That would be nice

Free phone, just for leaving a comment? I'm in

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Pick me!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Hna

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Let's do this!

Good luck to everyone!
    Thanked by:

A big THANK YOU to Android Central, Poweramp, and Negri Electronics for such an awesome opportunity! You guys rock! Best of luck to all!

So where do I pick up my S5 or HTC M8????/

Big money big money! NO WHAMMY

Awesome contest!

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

With my luck I will never win but it would be sweet

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Would love to win 🏆 one!!! Thank you Poweramp, Negri Electronics and Android Central!!! I'm listening to Electronics music 🎶 right now using Poweramp.

Si por favor! . ☺

Oh I could totally use one of those! Seriously awesome contest!!!
    I can beg like a dog, hahaha!

Global Posts
    430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rasbean Jelly/Trinity

I need one of these

Good luck everyone! But I want to win lol.

Want. Need an Upgrade for my China Phone

Count me in, can always use a new phone
Page 59 of 261 FirstFirst ... 56575859606162 ... LastLast