Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 62 of 261 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6515
Like Tree218Likes

Default Re: Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Woooo! I want One! M8 please 😀
    pmt

Default Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Thanks Android Central

Default Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

I would like the Note 3

Default Re: Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Might as well try my luck too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm down like a clown Charlie BBBBBBrown

Oh, how I'll love to be the chosen one!

A new phone would be great! Pick me! Pick me!

I'm in!

the htc please...

Wow...that's amazing! Thanks for the great opportunity guys!

Can always use one thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Good offer guys!

make me a winner!!

Carrier
    CM 10.1

Phone me! Thanks AC!

I would love to win!

...leaving comment.....good luck to all, but especially myself!

Yes, that would be nice :-).

My One X is starting to show it's age. Hook me up with a free phone!

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Nickinson View Post
    Attachment 115222
    Strap in, folks. It's time to give away some phones. Android Central is teaming up with Poweramp and Negri Electronics to give away a phone this week! Loads of entries, one phone.

So here are the details: We've got one phone to give away. The lucky winner one from Android Central, four from other sites will win one of the following phones:

• Nexus 5
    • Galaxy S5
    • LG G2
    • HTC One M8
    • Galaxy Note 3

HOW TO ENTER: Just leave a comment in this forum thread. You'll have to be registered with the site, of course.

The fine print: This contest is open to anyone anywhere Negri Electronics ships. If for some reason you don't have that list of countries memorized, here it is:

Australia, Austria, Aruba, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saint Martin, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands.

The contest will run through midnight Friday, Pacific time. And on Monday, Poweramp is releasing a new version of its app that will include the winners' names. (We'll announce them separately here as well.) Negri Electronics is handling shipping for the lucky winners, and that'll be that!

Good luck, everyone!

I'll take my chances!

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Android Central your the BEST!!!!!

Who says nothing comes free!

I'd love the new M8!

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Carrier
    changes all the time

count me in. would love to take home any one of those phones.

Maybe me I really want to win
Page 62 of 261 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast