Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 261 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,140 Global Posts

Default Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!-poweramp-negri-contest.jpg
    Strap in, folks. It's time to give away some phones. Android Central is teaming up with Poweramp and Negri Electronics to give away a phone this week! Loads of entries, one phone.

So here are the details: We've got one phone to give away. The lucky winner one from Android Central, four from other sites will win one of the following phones:

• Nexus 5
    • Galaxy S5
    • LG G2
    • HTC One M8
    • Galaxy Note 3

HOW TO ENTER: Just leave a comment in this forum thread. You'll have to be registered with the site, of course.

The fine print: This contest is open to anyone anywhere Negri Electronics ships. If for some reason you don't have that list of countries memorized, here it is:

Australia, Austria, Aruba, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saint Martin, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands.

The contest will run through midnight Friday, Pacific time. And on Monday, Poweramp is releasing a new version of its app that will include the winners' names. (We'll announce them separately here as well.) Negri Electronics is handling shipping for the lucky winners, and that'll be that!

Good luck, everyone!
    Last edited by Phil Nickinson; 05-04-2014 at 09:07 AM.
    Thanked by 192:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    8ahmed99aaasheaabhishekporwalAadam Bobatabhi2889ABhishek YAdav7Adrian TILINCAAkriti14alinomcAlOCAlphons ImmanuelAndroidBirdieAndroPanther786AnImE NaSHiUAnte DominovicArpit Joshiathulx8atiquedfAuxRaneAzturbominiBajanboxbalamu96mbazd789BEARD GANGBiga173rdBionic.Butterflyblynch87bobbob1016boprice2012bradley129bsciprianCassiieycecigooChahkChris Tina1chrisfl1963chrissykinaCiribaskicoolreviCortex RooneCrimsonKnight13Daksh Aggarwaldarksky trojanDascalu Gabrieldball_editorialdctokyoDE52Debbie Bashfordderrick_lwhdjvanilla7Drew WeltinEdbertinEdwin AlfaroEmiliya Petkovafernancgffirstbloodgabriel drobotgligor_kotgmtom1Grahams_Boygreena252000Greg CGuilherme Afonsogulsahylmzgusmachell911Inder DandiwaljaalobianojagwantJeepnieJillzzzzjjerome1979Joem Cuajoemd60olbapnaujjschulmansrjunglejunkieJustin MargotJustin967KaKa AGKembo ReginaldKevin MaglinteKingCas1klokateer123knahrvornKristiyan MitevKyle TapahaLadyDiLeo Hennigslizardchestlmw2123loniu86lothaenm123890manickarajManuel BayonaMatt Sagermbroadhead 74McSantpir di CasapiranhaMichael Norwaymicu82mightyfacundomikealexcdmiknxnmoenazatmohammad lalMongoosePandamonsieurmsmthomps7n appleNauman Ali1nieves85obonavenOscar Covarrubias1pachenksterPako StParis LPaul WilksPentagophatboy29mPinco Pallino2Prateek BansalPratikGandhiPushkar GogtequacktoprafiuddinrozmanRaimonds KatsensRamtin MesgariRamyaRramyrommelredyredzero144rick rosalRick Sawyerrifefoxrjm80Robert GasperronkaRorschach_1989Sabarish SanthoshSagar Pomalsaiko_searchSameer VillasaratrajanSesar7070SferaDevshaggshanicehShaolinRaidenShelaghDBSilentoath21skatopiassky-kingsomeonesimSomsubhrososssoldiSpencerdlStephen Jody EsguerraStephen Storeystevegillette1strongergravitySujay KadrekarSumair Ali KhantaeismeTankMechTechZOnlineTerrell LoftonTheChellTim NorrisTokyo machinetvyalathaUmar_Ghouseuuufoboyuzo opurumvanpatchvansaiyukiVinil Vasanivir7uallVoicu StaneseV_ShockWicellWicketwill bakerWizardArceusWymanDXorokyanz360yash1229Zamerizaxdaszubir2k 

Default Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Now thats a GREAT contest...I"M ALL IN!!!....SMILE

Default Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Would be nice.

Still hoping that I can win a giveaway from you guys. More power on Android Central. Keet it up!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

New phone? Yes, please. Free phone? Yes, please. Free new phone? OW YISS!

This would be sweet and I would love to have more toys.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.

Entering contest

I love me some hardware!!!

Oh man, here it goes! I want one!

Wow, that's fantastic. Would love to win a competition for once.

ROM
    CM10.1 Nightlies

Thanks for the contest!

Would love to win the Nexus 5. I've got the Moto X, but my mom is still stuck with a iPhone 4S. I would keep the Nexus 5 and give my mom the Moto X. Or maybe the other way around... Not sure yet.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    lrnano 

I really hope I win the Samsung iPhone M8G2.
    Galaxy S5 | LG Volt | Galaxy Note Pro | Nexus 7 | Tegra Shield
    gianography likes this.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Oh buddy! This is why I love Android Central!
    SpookDroid likes this.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

I really want to win a new phone.

Free great phones from the greatest Android site in the world? Hell, yeah! I want one

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

May the odds be ever in your favor.
    TomW093 and PurpleM like this.

hook me up

I would like to win one of deez!

ROM
    Stock ATM

I could use a new phone!
    If I was of any help, please hit that thanks button.

Awesome I could use a new one! Put my name in! Never win anything but worth a chance!

Thanks
    VintageCarole likes this.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

Comment.

My comment.

IM IN

Would love to win a new phone !!!!!
Page 1 of 261 1234 ... LastLast