Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 16171819

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Default Re: Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

After defeating hordes upon hordes of samurai last month, and then having to put out fires throughout the city by myself with my 'sprinkle cart', I believe this fathers day i should be able to relax and just play games like those that mimic my life. These so called "video games" that my son keeps telling me about intrigue me very much. Though many of them seem like they are taking cues from my real life jobs, I think i could find enjoyment in playing them. Though i may be an 'Anomaly' and live in what some people call 'The Cave', I too celebrate this joyous day of Fathers.

My dad loves his android tech and he really loves the Half Life series! Good luck to winner!

I would like my dad to win the shield so we can play it together I just want to hang out with him he works all the time so he can pay bills

I need a shield to educate my children of the wonderful world of Android gaming.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Hi, my name is Joseph and I feel that I do understand win the contest and get the Nvidia Shield for these reasons. Today is father's day and I am a father who loves my kids dearly. Unfortunately I am not able to be with them because I'm not with either of the mothers. My son was sent to NY to spend time with my father who as neglected me my whole life and since we are not on talking terms will not allow me to talk to my son which kills me more than anything else in the world. I've call everyday for the last two weeks and km falling in a deeper depression. I also have twin girls that I am not able to see due to the mother immaturity in the fact that since we are no longer together I don't have a right to be apart of their lives. With today suppose to being about what kids and the relationship with their father, it's turned in to a very depressing and sanding day for me. I was reading though the Android central newsfeed and saw this contest and figured "what the heck, Why not give it a shot? If I win at least something good came out of today." I love playing video games and have been playing games since I was very young with my mom who was both my mom and dad growing up. She bought a ninetendo when I was two and she taught me how to use it. Ever since I've been hooked. Since emulators have been in existence with Android I've played nes and snes on them. Having this controller would make. It so much easier. I know this is long and I want to thank you for your time and consideration for this contest. Happy father's day to all the father's. If you're able to see your kids today hold them as tight as you can and let them know how much a blessing they are. I wish I was able to just a get a hug from mine.
    icu

Global Posts
    503 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 11/Tinykernel

Being a father I rarely have time to watch any of my shows on my big screen TV. I have a nice little NVIDIA powered "gaming PC" which is now a PBS Sprout and Netflix PC. Having a Shield would allow me to play some of those games I've picked up in steam sales and never even installed. While doing this I could keep an eye on the munchkins wherever they may roam. I used to consider myself a "gamer". Help me regain this title. Dad also rides the train for over an hour to and from work each day. A Shield would help me make this Daddy's fun time. Please help me have Daddy's fun time.
    VZW G3

I should win the shield because I just bought a Nvidia 750ti. Therefore, I can use it to play my favorite pc games away from my room!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

i would love having this as a single father i don't get much free time when i do im on my s5 would love to have another toy to play with.

ROM
    MMuzzy's 4.1.2

My son and I enjoy the games and would use shield for fun.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

because i'll never have a child and this shield will be my baby

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Because I never win anything, so you Guy's could have the honor of letting me win this. It would be a win, win situation. ☺

I've always been interested in picking one up, but couldn't justify the price. This would be a fab prize to win!

It's not only good for video games, but I hope to use it as a remote control for my R2-D2 prop replica.

Ben

Well every gaming gladiator needs a shield, so why not me? ^__^

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts

I haven't won anything on android central yet. I'd make sure to share with the family. I'd really have a lot of fun with it.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Need to find out how well it work with my AR.Drone 2.0

ROM
    Stock

I should get this because I'm not going to waste a device like this and actually purchase the top tier games to play on it.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #468  

Thanks to all that entered! Winner will be announced soon...
    James Falconer
    Community Manager, Mobile Nations
    Email: james@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @JamesFalconer
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #469  

...and we have a winner! Congratulations to:

stab244

We will be in touch with you soon with more details.

To everyone that participated, THANK YOU... and keep it locked here at Android Central for more great contests!
    James Falconer
    Community Manager, Mobile Nations
    Email: james@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @JamesFalconer
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 16171819