[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
As a graduate student, I'm both low on money and low on fun. It would be great to have a break from real life that was portable! Thanks so much for putting on the contest!

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Quite simply, been wanting to get my hands on one and see what open source development can be done on it.
Especially since Nvidia seems to be keen to that as well.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I should win this so my girlfriend and I won't fight over the TV. My PC is connected to our TV but with this she can watch TV while I play my video games. :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

fugue00

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Why should I win this NVIDIA Shield for Father's Day ?!

Wlp, I am the father of 4 and the grand father of 9 (and many others call me "Papa"). There are many game machines in this family but none as cool as the Sheild. Of course none of this crowd would ever think in their wildest imaginations that their father or grand father would even know what this wonderful device is let alone that I would even want one!!

As I move all my devices to the modern OS Android, a dedicated game device running Android is the perfect addition. So, indeed, I would enjoy this device and have lots of fun watching the jaws drop as I explain it was given to me by my new grand child "AC"!

Thanks again for the opportunity and I wish a wonderful Father's Day to all you father's @ AC!

Ebifruya8

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I owe my love of gaming to my dad. From the original NES to PS3, we've played countless hours together. Though I've showed my appreciation in the past, this would be a great way to celebrate him and our love of gaming!

avokodo

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I deserve to win this because frankly all gaming system suck compared to android and this amazeballs machine is not available in South Africa because they've yet to grasp they amaze that is the Android plus I wanna own noobs on the go if I'm really honest.

JDGAFFLIN

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My Dad isn't really up on tech, so this would be a great device to teach him with, considering he loves arcade games.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

SiJia Ke

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
OMG, My dad wants a SHIELD so bad. I was told him to wait the 2nd generation. He loves to play the game on his phone, but he has big fingers, and he always press the wrong on screen buttons.

wingnutlord

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
My dad is always on the road, but he loves to play video games. An NVIDIA Shield would make the best father's day gift!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

dr3wv4n3

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Well, always been an nVidia fan and the Google play money will get meverything some cool apps for my fresh new Galaxy S5. Besides, how can Captain Android fight HiosDRA without a shield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87