[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkim06

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Here is why I should win. My dad is being relocated by his company. They shipped all his stuff and had my parents move out to a hotel but the day before the move, they decided to put his relocation on hold as he may end up going to another location than originally planned. It now has been 2 weeks without a home and belongings, so this should keep him occupied.

deuceja

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I have been a fan of Nvidia products ever since I purchased the Asus Transformer TF300T. They make great products, plus I can start having to ask my 3 year old die is DS. LOL

ralphwiggum1

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I would like to win so I can dfinally play through Half-Life 2.. Just had another baby so I don't think I will get a chance to play in on a PC.. but on a mobile ga!ming device like the SHIELD.. it may happen.

adamcwingert

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Why do I deserve it? I don't. I'm a piece of crap but my kids like me and they are obsessed with video games, just like me. My wife hates me for that. So gimme one. Thanks

nawadley

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm a father of an awesome 4-year-old daughter, and the husband of an amazing wife. I don't actually need anything else. However, one of the things I've given up in my grown-up world is gaming, and this would let me game on the go, as I move between my different jobs and responsibilities. As always, thank you for the opportunity to win!

ANTLink19

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm a seperated husband who shares custody with his ex-wife. My kids are 2 and 4... and no one will buy it for me. I don't have the money to spare on myself.

I love technology and video games.. Let's make it happen!

justpastfinish

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to win one. I don't get much free time with 3 kids and a job where I may not make it home to my family each night. Its stressful and I'd love a simple method of relaxing for an hour or so sometimes. Thanks and good luck to all

Mastaking

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I should win this because I have played Mike Tyson's punch out on every device possible that I have owned and it just doesn't cut it anymore playing it on my Nexus 5.

I need the shield so that I can take Tyson out!!!

masterwick

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Why? Shouldn't it be why not? What's not too love about a killer portable gaming device on Android made correctly by Nvidia and given away by Android Central? If you can answer that then I guess I don't deserve to have it.

perithimus

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Because I had to sell my gaming pc, and console to pay rent and get my daughter something for her birthday because we got behind on bills due to illness. I now don't have a dedicated gaming unit, and it sucks.

BigPip33

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd sure like an Nvidia Shield! Don't really have the cash right now and this would be a really cool fathers day present to me (Father of two awesome kids)! Here's hoping I win and happy fathers day to all of us Dad's out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.