[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmexican

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
My Nexus 4 is getting old, and I need a replacement. As I do not want a phablet (looks like the nexus 6 might go there) this One (pun intended :) ) would be just right for me.

jprins68

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
A coworker just got the phone and it seems quite nice. Really not a huge fan of how the company is running things though, even before this latest stunt.

Philter05

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I agree, Phil. I wish they'd quit screwing around and just start selling the stupid phone. This is nonsense.

Keep up the great work!

Ivan Shingler

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I'd love one, being into tech for the last twenty years nearly and now I have just an old laptop and my nexus 7 and moto g, don't get me wrong moto g is great, I'm just wanting something that can replace both and maybe this one+ is it.

Posted via Android Central App

Gumbyshu

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I like phones that are different. I think it would be fun to compare this to my wife's new Amazon Fire phone

Shadow53007

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Stop with the invites. Too much time, too many new phones coming out. Some people can't just keep waiting and hoping to get an invite. Anyways, thank you AC for another great contest!

sharpehenry

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My wife has an iPhone and I'm dying for her to convert. She took a great interest on my nexus 5 but I want her something different yet something as smooth as iphone. (And nexus)

Either way, thanks for this great opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.