[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ispanish

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win the plus one because its going to be legen...wait for it...and I hope you're not lactose-intolerant cause the second half of that word is...dairy!:cool:

And because of the great specs ;)

kommish

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I gave a friend my invite and now have to listen to how much he likes it. Would love to win the phone.

Posted via Android Central App

salmanahmad

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
The OnePlusOne is simply amazing in a $300 package it managed to get everything right from the gorgeous screen to the spectacular camera, I really hope I win this device.

Hamzah Malik

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Would really want this phone to give it to my brother. He has an old slow Evo 3D and has been waiting to get this phone and switch over to T-Mobile so winning this would be awesome.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey OnePlus Android Central is giving a phone away. I'm not a woman and I didn't have to smash my old one 😝

Posted via Android Central App

TheOnlyMorgan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I want this phone because it's getting good reviews for its performance and price and the specs are great. I also really need a new phone. I'm on a 4 year old Android phone and it's death to not be able to use some of the newest apps and play the latest games on it. Dat 64GB too.

Status
Not open for further replies.