[Closed] Win the HTC One M8 Phunk Studio Edition No. 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coollok100

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So, I've taken the time to work on this a little more, after seeing the great standard put out by other entrees. So, I remade mine in "Aqua Blue" and polished a few of the rough edges. As this is a design contest, I felt I could mess with the original phone a bit - this version has a larger display (smaller bezels) and is running the L Developer preview (mainly just for the wallpaper). Apologies for my lack of ability with image editing programs, I'm very much a beginner.

HTC One M8 Design~3.5.jpg

Edit: Turns out the Aqua Blue variant of the HTC One M8 never actually came out - it was just a rumour I seem to have remembered from a few months back. I still think it should - the leaked renders of it looked pretty nice.

Edit (2): Just updated the design again by fixing a few minor problems with it, which you probably won't notice unless you're a pixel peeper like me. I'm officially done with editing this design - it's gotten to the point where I really don't know if it's any good or not - creator's bias is a wonderful thing...

Last edited:

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would love that phone :D
Here's my best attempt, don't laugh.
8b354125e93983ee8e4cf27bf3b2acc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
This is crazy! Absolutely will not allow me to upload. I've tried from the app from browser no luck. I love Android Central but your App, Website, Forum, and YouTube is somewhat to be desired. I would think it couldn't possibly be because I'm trying to do this from a mobile Android device... After all, this is a mobile app! You guys can do better than this... I give up with this site!

Posted via Android Central App

Still trying to figure out why some images can't be uploaded from the app. Apologies, and we are working to track it down.

LB LB

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Some people showed memes here. I have to make one of my favorites, even though imagery art (drawing, painting, design,...) isn't my skill at all (I'm an Android developer ) :

htc-one-m8-render.png

If I win, please make it better .

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Going to make one a day until Tuesday (and pick the best one to upload Wednesday), yesterday was Steampunk, think today should be the Dragon (inspired by this post), and tomorrow Zombie themed.

Then I recommend you go back and re-read the instructions. Particularly the line about one entry per person. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.