[Closed] Win a free subscription to Carbonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
thumb_tall_carbonite-1.png

Carbonite's Android app is now available (AppBrain), and we've got two one-year subscriptions to give away.

If you're new to Carbonite, for $54.95 a year (that's about $4.50 a month) you can back up an unlimited amount of data -- and now you can access it all from your phone.

To win one of the two subscriptions, just leave a post in this thread. That's it. Contest ends at 8 a.m. EDT Nov. 10. Good luck!

Reactions: rooterman

zegolf

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Carbonite FTW

I crashed my Mac over the weekend. Thought I lost everything. Managed to get it all back, but Carbonite would have made me feel a lot more at ease...

zenocide17

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been thinking of signing up for this, I hear about it on TWiT and TWiG all the time..... Winning a free year would definitely cause me to start backing up!

ethannation

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Oh man, with all the rooting and crap that I've put my Dinc through, it would be good to have yet another avenue to backup and restore random stuff.

Marshmallow713

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope I win. I used Carbonite for a while until my account froze. Three weeks of constomer servace later and they never fixed my issue or gave me my money back (I had about 5 months left in my first year). I've always wanted to go back and give them another try, but man was a burned bad by them, so this would be a great way to start :)

anon(47734)

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I am a photographer and would love to have this to make sure I never lose any of my photo's... would also be very cool to have access to pics to show clients from my phone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo