Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,099 Global Posts

Default [Closed] Win a free subscription to Carbonite

Carbonite's Android app is now available (AppBrain), and we've got two one-year subscriptions to give away.

If you're new to Carbonite, for $54.95 a year (that's about $4.50 a month) you can back up an unlimited amount of data -- and now you can access it all from your phone.

To win one of the two subscriptions, just leave a post in this thread. That's it. Contest ends at 8 a.m. EDT Nov. 10. Good luck!
    Thanked by:

i would really like this!!

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Could sooooooooo use this!!!!

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

Default Carbonite FTW

I crashed my Mac over the weekend. Thought I lost everything. Managed to get it all back, but Carbonite would have made me feel a lot more at ease...

I like free things!

I have been thinking of signing up for this, I hear about it on TWiT and TWiG all the time..... Winning a free year would definitely cause me to start backing up!

Yes please.

Default pick me pick me pick me

Got one more computer to protect at home, this could come in handy

Was actually thinking of trying Carbonite... might have to do it now that there's an Android app.

Cool Free carbonite please!

I'll take some of that right there.

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 7 RC1.3

Oh man, with all the rooting and crap that I've put my Dinc through, it would be good to have yet another avenue to backup and restore random stuff.

I've always wanted to try this! thanks!

I hope I win. I used Carbonite for a while until my account froze. Three weeks of constomer servace later and they never fixed my issue or gave me my money back (I had about 5 months left in my first year). I've always wanted to go back and give them another try, but man was a burned bad by them, so this would be a great way to start

Cool This is Great!

Man, could i use this! Used to have Carbonite and couldn't afford to renew this year... Would love to win this!
    jena
    Droid2

Wow, didn't realize it was so cheap. That is absolutely awesome. Would love to win, but might have to get this either way.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

I would love to win this!

I am a photographer and would love to have this to make sure I never lose any of my photo's... would also be very cool to have access to pics to show clients from my phone

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

This is great! I'm sure i will use this app frequently. But first I'd like to try it out risk free

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM

I love contests on here. Since I'm here a billion times a day and they have a quick turnaround.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

This software would have saved my bacon. About 3 months ago my home burnt down and had no time to save all of my data and documents that were on the home computer. If I am lucky enough to win this..... that would be awesome.

Keep me secure please!

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Pick me

Global Posts
    572 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP 25/Imoseyon lean 2.2

Sweet giveaway!!!!

Relieve me from doing dual geographically separate external hard drive back ups! Please?!
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast