11-10-2010 12:47 AM
- Phil NickinsonAndroid Central Editor EmeritusThese are the basic guidelines for entering a contest in the Android Central Forums. They are subject to change, and more specific instructions may be listed in the individual contest threads. So be sure to READ THE CONTEST THREADS!
- Contests are open to registered users of Android Central, provided they are not contractors (aka writers), forum moderators, advisors, admins, direct employees of Smartphone Experts -- or anyone else who might otherwise have a leg up on the other registered users. You know who you are. And we know who you are.
- Contests end when we say they end. Read the thread.
- We won't keep you from posting more than once. But if you're an obvious spammer, we'll know it, and you won't win at random. And we'll make fun of you, and possibly suspend your account, and then make fun of you some more.
- Winners may be chosen at random, or per specific instructions. In other words, READ THE CONTEST THREAD.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail. So check your e-mail, and your spam email. Make sure that your registered email is correct.
- It can take a week sometimes to be notified due to various circumstances, so be patient.
- If we are mailing/shipping you a prize, and you are international, we are not responsible for customs/duties. We mark prizes as a gift so usually you won't need to worry about it, but you never know.
- We are also not responsible for taxes on prizes.
These rules may be amended at any time, for reasons that we see fit. There may also be a test on them later, so pay attention.
And good luck!11-10-2010 12:47 AMLike 135
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD