[Closed] Santa Phil Day 4: Win a (as in 1) ASUS ZenWatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubeon

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
My watch is called Gerald and he's an 'aspiring' smart watch of the Casio Waveceptor series (WVA-430TE to be precise) with a knack for telling the time (received via radio signal) and is quite low maintenance (being solar powered). He is disturbingly light-weight (being made of titanium) and I've bridged the topic of him going on a bodybuilders diet but he just stares back at me, blankly and with that insincere smile of his (especially at 10:10 and 22:10). Frankly I'm sick and tired of him. He's constantly getting into fights (as witnessed by the scuff marks all over his face and strap). ;)

D0neGe8.jpg

P.S.: I'm enjoying some of these 'I don't have a watch' posts. Very ingenious. I wish I didn't have a watch. :p

Nick_1020

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
This is my excuse for a watch:
20141219_121831.jpg

It has served me well but has some nasty scratches over the face so a new one would be most welcome! :)

rotorammer

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Sony Ericsson MBW-150, which has unfortunately acquired the same problem as many others of its ilk, in that the LCD has slowly become dimmer and is pretty much unreadable. Which is a shame.

Attachments

• _DSC9501.jpg
    _DSC9501.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Johnwgoodbrad

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Screenshot_2014-12-19-08-12-58.png

It was difficult, but I managed to upload a screenshot of the file upload page that is available on the desktop version of this website. I did this on my Moto-X, so this request is still doable on a cell phone!

Also please note this is my only way to tell time and it is through my cell phone, so it is also my entry into the contest for a smartwatch!

Thanks guys!

We've reached Day 4 of our holiday giveaway, and I'm pretty excited about this one because it's smartwatch I've been wearing for the better part of a month now. (Well, not the exact same watch, this one will come still sealed in the box, all nice and new.) I'm talking about the ASUS ZenWatch. Our ZenWatch review will be out tomorrow, but I can easily say that it is of the two best Android watches you can buy.

And, so, it's time to win one. Here's how.

Take a picture of your current watch — smart or otherwise — and leave it in this thread. We'll leave things open until 5 p.m. PST Dec. 21, and pick a winner at random later that week.

This one's open ZOMG internationally, because shipping boxes isn't tough.

Good luck, everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_20141219_081014538.jpg
    IMG_20141219_081014538.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 7

mattbrich

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
42088cfb5edaae2cef73941a860f2a0c.jpg

Here is mine!

muiriddin

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My daughter said "goo goo, gah gah" and then clear as day "your wrist looks lonely"

1219140859 (2).jpg

All sorts of errors trying to do this with tapatalk, finally gave up and used a browser. I do not believe it posted more than once...

Status
Not open for further replies.