[Contest] Win one of 6 YouMail Premium Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatshepsut

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I love this app way better than any app my carrier has to offer. I can use this app on my phone or on the web and it stores calls and vm even after I delete them from my phone. One of the other reasons why I love this app is it allows me to block people from leaving me vm's. It's great! Love it Love it Love it. Please pick me because this app is love.

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
This would be awesome, you have to pay for the one for Verizon. This would be so cool and I decide a lot of other's app purchases as I'm the "tech guy" friend for all my friends, :)

Naroshii

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been using a free YouMail account for a while now and I really like it. The premium features seem really neat, but so far I haven't found enough need to pay for it. I would certainly be willing to spread the word about how awesome the premium features are if I win one. ;)

Bagua

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I use Google Voice, I dare you to change my mind by allowing me to win one of the free subscriptions.

Please...pretty please.

:)

anon(123795)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I switched from YouMail to Google Voice...and I think I'm ready to switch back. More features and better service...Google's transcriptions are just...funny!

sunads

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Been using this since my Berry days & have turned quite a few people on to this app. It's been my #1 "that is too cool" app on my phone. Everyone freaks out (in a good way) when they hear their name announced on the greeting. Then they always ask "how can I get down".
A premium subscription would be cherry on top. Pick me...

theDL

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Not much to say, YouMail flat out rocks. I wanted a visual voice mail app, but you have to pay for the one that Verizon offers. So when I discovered YouMail and that it was free, I said "whaaaaa??" Yep, with two question marks. Thank you for the great app.

jeffreyd_tx

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I love YouMail. I have been using it for years back to when I was on Blackberry. Was so glad to see it on Android when I switched over a year ago. My brother still gets a kick at how it says his name when he calls.

das8nt

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I've been on the fence about giving up carrier provided voicemail and going with an outside service. Winning this would sure make the decision easy, not to mention make my new Atrix 4G that much better! (Whenever it decides to release) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.