Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wonder how many people are signing up for this and do not have I/O tickets!!!

Default Lookout's Party

I'm in the SF area and a Android fanatic. I would love to go if i get picked.

Is it at 111 Mina? I live nearby and would really love to go. I am an android and all things mobile junky as well as a software entrepreneur. I am also an android.

Default i wanna party my apps off!

Thanks for keeping my social feed crutch safe! The Android community is so great to be a part of!

Default Pick Me!

I work full time and go to law school at night! I will have just finished finals when this party is and I live in san fracisco so I won't be driving drunk (I have a bus pass).

Default I wanna party my app off!!

My girlfriend and I both have tickets to Google I/O next month and since we both love Android and she's an art major (so the art gallery would be a cool place for her to explore) we'd love to grab a ticket so we can go hang out with the great people of Lookout Security!

Smile

My Flight is confirmed, my hotel is booked and my Google I/O pass is ready to go. This would round out my visit to San Fran. I could also use the time to network with them about some apps my company is working on.

In short - I would love to attend!

Thanks,
    -JD

Oh man, this contest is such a double edged sword! Winning ticket to this party is gonna set such a hole in my pocket when I have to shell out for a Google I/O ticket, assuming I can even get my hands on one. In any case, it's worth a shot right!

Default Lookout Party your apps off

Hello,
    nsr
    I would love to head to the party. Lookout has been a awesome app on my Droid X. Every time I download a app I look forward to seeing the Lookout scanning message to give me comfort knowing that Lookout has scanned the app I downloaded and my phone is safe from all those intruders out there. I also am also happy that I get a email saying my phone is safe. Hope to party with you guys.

Default rock.. paper... scissors.....

paper.

Crossing my fingers....

This party on Monday...
    The Ravonettes at Bimbos on Tuesday after the GoogleIO party...
    World Champion SF Giants vs. Arizona DBacks Wednesday night...

And I have Google's answer to "Social Networks".... if anyone wants to chat about it... at the party....

Default Party your apps off

Think it would be a wonderful opportunity to visit my brother and enjoy the party.

Default Google I/O

I need to go! I have family in San Fran and I have a trip planned on those dates. I would love my first tech show to be the best, Google I/O.

Default j

dig it dig it,,dig it,,,im ready to throw one back n KICK IT with my android family!

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

Would be great to go to the party! I'm an Android dev and live in Silicon Valley.

Default Lookout partay!

I definitely want to start the week off partying with Lookout!!!!

ROM
    LeeDrOiD HD

I'm IN !!!

Need a TICKEEEEEEET

I will be at I/O.

If there are any extra tickets to the lookout mobile event, I would love to go.

Default Google I/O passes for Party You Apps Off in SF

I am very much interested in part taking in this event!! Thanks for allowing to

it should be great... just after bootcamp.

is there something also the day before?
    let me know :-P

Rock on, I'd love to hang out before I/O. Send me a ticket!

Default I'm in

The best part about living in SF is stuff like this.

Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vanilla

I want to party with teh g33ks

I am so excited for my first Google IO. I wanted to go last year but I too much travel around the same time. I can't wait to party with Android experts drinking great West Coast IPAs. I have already planned a stop to 21st amendment, they are just down the road.

Default PICK ME!!

Pick me please!!

ROM
    MMuzzy's 4.1.2

Oh what fun that would be. Getting to hanging around android nerds, count me in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12